Chapter Thirty

After a month(one month)

Easier said than done.

Hanni knew what are the promises she made, she knew she promised to break things off with Minji but everytime she tried her tongue twist, her words stucks at her throat and she just can't spill what she's trying to say.

And it became more hard everytime she tried to tell Minji through the phone the lover girl will always go “Hi my love, i love you so much only you!" Or “Pham there is a bitch here that i embarass earlier for thinking she can pull someone like me who is faithfully in love with you" words like that doesn't help her a lot, its making her feel bad for whatever she's doing now.

Yes, Pham Hanni had already crossed the line of doing the most disrespectful and disgusting things to Minji. For example right now, she's lying at their shared bed but now she's not lying in an empty side because it was all occupied by Choi Soobin as he hug her from behind, and she's asking herself how can she push him away if her heart is starting to like him a little.

She's a bad woman and she knows that....

Kim Minji is on her car, as the vehicle take the roads on her home, in those arms she knows she only belongs. Her dad told her to stay at her parents house but she refused, she wouldn't last long if she didn't get to reunite with her girl now. She needs her and she misses her so much, those soft pristine skin brushin on hers and those soft plump lips that Minji loves to be pressed on top of hers. Ignoring the jet lag from the ride all the way from Mexico To South Korea, just to be home again... Just to be with Pham Hanni again.

Her ride is quite strange, something inside her is telling her to turn the steering wheel back at her dad's mansion and stay there for her sake, but a big part of her heart was yearning to be reunited again with Pham Hanni of course she's a slave of love so she will choose Pham Hanni over anything else, even over herself.

Arriving at the house she wore a perfect smile, she opens the door to see an empty living room it was quite late so sure Hanni was asleep and on her deep slumber, without any second thoughts she left her baggage at the living room and she ran to their shared room.

As soon as she open the door, her mind goes blank, her body goes numb, her knees are far too weaked to stand on its own. Its like the world had fallen apart or to say the world that her and Hanni built fall apart within a second. All of the colors of her world and the means of her life dissapear in the scene that had been unfold im front of her.

How dare Hanni do this?, was giving all of her isn't enough?, she loves her and oh dear lord she mean the world to Minji but how can she reciprocate her love with this crucial gift?.

She lean at door for some guide, as she stands there and just let her heart break again and again, let her tears spill from her eyes until it hits the cold ground, she stand there even if her mind was telling her to turn her back and leave her for petes sake. She stand there until Hanni shifts in bed and finally met the gaze that's been looking at the lovely sight of her unfaithfulness to Minji.

Hanni realize that Minji sees them so she shifts and sat at the bed and push Soobin away with her strength, as her eyes never leave those tear filled eyes and from there Hanni didn't know how many times her heart just break. She loves her and oh she doesn't want her to be gone in here cruel life.

Minji just eye Hanni and Soobin. The man smirked at her and before he leave, he gave Hanni a kiss on her cheeks and before it pass by her, he helf her shoulder and whisper on her ears "congratulate me... I finally won against you" he said as he passed by her.