Chapter Twenty-six

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶

Pham Hanni wakes up even she said that she won't sleep she just can't stop herself, she extend her arms to check the lady beside her but she's gone so she lift up her body as panick taken over her system, so this is how it feels to wake up without Minji everyday...

She stood up and ran out of the room and down to the kitchen to see Kim Minji back facing her and as her usual habit cooking meals for her only girl, she ran to Minji and wrap her arm around her and never let her go, like she will do in the span of two months after it everything is done, every happiness is gone.

"Good morning my girl" Minji said with her sweetest tone, she turn around and face her as she cupped her face, "lover girl, how are your sleep?" minji asks again

"Pretty good...  I missed sleeping beside you"  she said even she's guilty as hell, then Minji reach for its pocket and shove its hand inside and took a velvet box and when she opens it, there is a two sets of ring

"Mom gave this to me she said give this to you this is a ring that will represents of us sticking together faithfully" she said as Minji slid the ring on her finger she can't help but to feel sad because she didn't stay faithful to the woman she love the most.

Im doing the right thing, this is for the sake of us.

She tells herself and gaslighting herself, making her mind believe that she's doing the right thing, when in fact none of it was right, all of it is pure mistake.

She took the ring and slid it into Minji's finger and she kissed the back of her hand and it lasted for  5 seconds as soon as she pulled out she looked at the woman and kiss its lips, as if its the last time

"I love you... " she said Minji smile at her and cupped her face gave her its loving sweet gaze

"I love you so much Pham Hanni" is it okay to feel delighted hearing those words from someone you will ended up hurting at the end of all of this fucked up things?she shake off those thoughts even if it troubles her to get on she needs to act natural in front of Minji.

After a satisfying meal, they ended up watching Netflix together, her hands on her shirt gripping it as if Minji will dissapear the next seconds she lets her go. She let Minji's hand travel at her back forming soft circles on it giving her the most satisfying comfort she ever had in that one week without Minji.

"Is there something bothering you Pham Hanni?" Minji asks worriedly so she look up to see Minji looking down back at her

"Why?" She asks back

"You're with me but you seems so far... " Minji uttered as she caressed her cheeks and let her kiss her again, she will take all of those kisses who knows when she will feel it again or never.

"Im okay just tired of my studies you know that right?" She said but that's a lie, Minji is her rest, all of her tiredness go away when Minji was there the truth she's feeling guilty to her guts and hurting herself even more.

"Ohh... Then you should sleep right love" Minji sounds disappointed as if she's not satisfied in whatever her answer are

"No, as long as you're here im okay" she said and hug Minji's waist she felt Minji relax by her touch and engulfed her to its arm and kiss the topped of her head.