Chapter nine

𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠

After that crazy sudden fly back to Seokcho and going back here in Seoul im so totally drained and tired so i didn't feel surprised that i sleep so easily as soon as i arrive in exact three thirty in the morning. I just woke up in the alarm noises it keeps on ringing in my head, adding the annoying reflection of the sun that sips through the open curtains of my window i shook my head as soon as i open my eyes slightly trying to adjust at the lightning inside my room, i reached out at the space beside me but there is no one there so i curse internally as i realize that im not in Seokcho already that Hanni isn't there sleeping beside me and breathing into my neck while her two incredibly warm arms are wrap around my waist.

I sigh i miss her already then flashback came in my mind, she say "yes" and agree to be my girlfriend. Smile crept in my lips what a nice morning even she's not sleeping beside me i can still say its nice morning to woke up by.

I stood on my feets as i walk into my bathroom to take a bath. I open the faucet of hot and cold water for the perfect temperature spill some of my jasmin soap and step inside my tub and rest my back comfortably. I figured out that i can't disturb Danielle since Haerin and her are still fixing their first "Lq" the best one i can disturb is Hyeinnie and I'm pretty sure she's wide awake now.

𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝙷𝚢𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎👶

Yeoboseyo?

Unnie good morning

Good morning baby have you eaten?

Yes! And Hanni unnie too.

Thats good to know sweetheart

Where are you now?

At the garden since Dani-unnie and Haerin unnie is still on the bedroom

Oh... Is that so?

Well can i please speak to Hanni

Ha! You're using me as a way to communicate to one another

Oh no no sweetheart

Oh yes yes unnie...

Well here's Hanni unnie

[kim Minji*baby talks y'all]

Pham Hanni~~~

Good morning Pham Hanni~~

[I miss you]

I miss you... I miss you
too a lot

[What are you doing baby?]

Taking a bath...

Wanna join?

[Yah! Kim Minji you're so bad]