Chapter 5: Training & Bad News

It had been six days since Ryuji's parents had left for new missions. He has spent most of his time playing at the park with Anko and training with his Uncle Oro. He found Anko to be quite loud for someone who had lost her parents.

He was currently sitting at the kitchen table, happily eating steamed rice and eggs for breakfast.

"What are you happy about?" Anko asked, walking into the kitchen and looking at his smiling face.

"Anko, why wouldn't I be happy? Uncle Oro told me my parents would be home by today. It's been six days since they left, and he told me I would be staying for six days, which means that they are coming home," Ryuji replied with a wide smile on his face.

"Geez, for someone who is happy, your voice barely shows it so soft and quiet," Anko commented.

"Anko, not everyone is loud and expressive," Orochimaru said, walking into the kitchen and placing a hand on his nephew's head.

"Uncle Oro, are they here?" Ryuji asked.

"Not yet. They will probably be here by this afternoon until then. Why don't you get dressed after breakfast, and we can do some training or something snakeling," Orochimaru replied, ruffling Ryuji's hair.

"Alright, maybe you can teach me the Shadow clone Shuriken Jutsu," Ryuji said as he remembered seeing his uncle Oro use that jutsu before.

"What about me!" Anko shouted.

"Ah, Anko, you can join us if you would like," Orochimaru replied, looking over at Anko.

"I get ready to train Uncle, and when Mom and Dad arrive, they can see my new justu," Ryuji said, getting up from his chair.

"Are you sure you're done eating snakeling?" Orochimaru said at the partly eaten rice bowl, but all hard-boiled eggs were eaten.
"Yes, Uncle Oro, not hungry anymore," He said, smiling at his uncle.

"Alright then, get ready and meet me in the back at the training field," Orochimaru said, picking up the dishes."You get ready as well, Anko, if you plan to train with us," He said, walking over to the sink.

"See you soon," Ryuji said with a nod as he left the kitchen and headed up to his room to get ready for training.

~~~

After a couple of minutes, Ryuji walked out of his room fully dressed in a white Kimono shirt with a grey fishnet shirt underneath and dark blue pants. The outfit was actually his Uncle Oro's favorite outfit but had been sewn up, looking like brand new.

Soon as he was dressed, he headed toward the door and slid on his sandals

"Hey, there is your Uncle outside already!" Anko shouted as she ran over towards Ryuji putting her sandals on as well.

"Must likely; I don't hear the sink running anymore. So he did with washing the dishes by now, " He replied, walking out of the house with Anko following him and closing the door."My uncle's training area back this way, well, technically, his parent's old training ground because the clan used to live here, but the compounded was taken down with a few of us left, and my parents live closer to the Academy, " He explained leading to the back.

The Cursed Serpent - Anko Love Story [1]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara