Chapter 1: Staying with Uncle Orochimaru

Four years later...

We find ourselves on the streets of the Hidden Leaf Village; a young boy is seen running through the streets with a giant smile on his face, with a man and woman following after him.

The young boy was around the age of four years old, and he had Powder blue hair that went down slightly past his shoulders and violet snake eyes with blue markings over his eyes; it was a clan tattoo that everybody got at a young age but soon forgotten tradition as the clan lost in First great Shinboi War. He was also dressed in a red Kimono with black snakes on it and white pants.

This young boy was none other than Ryuji Umito, the son of the infamous Python princess Yumie and the Blue King Cobra Yuto, and the nephew of the infamous Snake Sannin Orochimaru, a title recently received after the Second Great Shinboi war.

"Hey, hatchling, slow down!" Yuto called out to his saw, running ahead.

However, Ryuji continued running ahead, not listening to his father. He then suddenly bumped into someone, which resulted in Ryuji and the unknown person falling onto the ground.

"Ryu!" Yumie said, running over to her son and helping him up.

"You should watch where you're going," A small and soft female voice said.

Ryuji looked up from his mom's arms to see a bowl around his age, slightly tan skin, and peach-colored hair tied up in a bow with some loose pieces of hair hanging down the side of her face. She also had bright pink eyes with dark purple pupils. She was wearing a pink sleeveless dress and black capris underneath. She also had on dark blue shoes.

"I'm sorry," Ryuji apologized as the girl stared at him with a severe expression but turned to shock as she saw Ryuji's eyes. However, her face quickly turned into a relaxed one.

"It's okay, striking eyes," The girl said, rushing off.

Ryuji tilted his head to head to the side as he stared at the spot where the unknown girl was standing before shaking it off as his mom and dad told him to come on.

~~~

A few minutes later, he and his parents arrived at a large purple and black house with snake statues in front near the sides of the house. This was the house of his Uncle Orochimaru.

"Yay, Uncle Orochimaru's house!" He exclaimed, running towards the door and knocking.

Five minutes later, the door opened to reveal Orochimaru, who was now thirty years old. He looked down to see his nephew with a sparkle in his eyes.

"Well, if it isn't the little blue snakeling," Orochimaru said, placing a hand on his nephew's head.

"Oro-nii, thank you for watching Ryu-kin for us while we're away on a mission," Yumie said.

"It's no problem. I don't mind watching him," Orochimaru said.

"We will be back in five days," Yuto bending down to Ryuji level."So make sure you behave and do everything your Uncle Orochimaru says."

"I will; dad uncle Oro is the best," Ryuji said, hugging his father.

"That our son always enjoyed spending time with your uncle Oro," Yumie said, kissing her son's forehead.

"Oh, Mom," Ryuji blushed as his mom kissed his forehead."Not in front of Uncle Oro," He said, rubbing his forehead.

"Ah, don't be that way. Your mom was always affectionate, even when she was younger," Orochimaru said, ruffling his nephew's hair."Now come on, snakeling, let's make you something to snack on, and then maybe we can go to the park," He said, lifting up his nephew.