Chapter 2: Meeting a New Friend

Ryuji was walking through the village streets towards the park while holding his uncle Orochimaru's left hand.

"How much longer until we reach the park?" He asked, looking up at his uncle.

"We're almost there, snakeling," Orochimaru replied, looking down at his nephew, seeing the eagerness to play in his eyes.

"Great, I can't wait to play. Thanks for taking me to the park today, Uncle Oro."

"It's nothing is snakeling," Orochimaru said. "I figured with your mom and dad away that you would want to do something fun today."

"You're the best uncle, no wonder Mom loves you so much," Ryuji said.

"I love my little sister just as much," Orochimaru said, chuckling."Though she has a habit of trying to get me a girlfriend," He said, shaking his head.

The rest of the walk to the park was in silence, with Ryuji being excited to play at the park.

~~~

After a long fifteen-minute walk from Uncle Orochimaru's house, Ryuji and his uncle had finally arrived at the park.

"The park we made it," Ryuji said with a smile on his face showing his snake fangs.

"Alright, you go play with the other kids," Orochimaru said, sitting on the bench."I will be right here if you need anything snakeling."

"Okay, uncle, I'm going to play on the slide," Ryuji said, running on over towards the slide and climbing up the ladder, and sliding on down.

Orochimaru smiled as he watched his nephew going down the slide, smiling and laughing before moving on towards the swing.

Ryuji was smiling and swinging on the swing before he heard a voice gain his attention.

"Hello there, mind if I join you on the swings?" A feminine voice asked.

He then turned to his right to see the same girl he accidentally ran into on his way to his uncle's house.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

'It's that same peach hair girl from earlier. I wonder who she is. She seems pretty interesting, and her hair is quite a lovely color.' Ryuji thought, looking at the girl who was talking to him.

"Uh, yeah, you can join me," He said, smiling softly.

"Thank you. The name is Momohana Hagihara," She introduced herself, getting on the swing next to Ryuji.

"Ryuji Umito," He introduced with a nod.

"Ah, Umito, that explains the snake's features. I heard stories of those three left of the clan," Momohana said."Especially the Snake Sannin."