Chapter 4: Yumie And Yuto New Mission

It had been a year since Ryuji had met Momohana and had seen her now and then when he went to the park with his parents or Uncle Oro when his parents were busy.

Ryuji was currently in his bedroom drawing a picture of his Uncle and him sitting by the waterfall, spending time with each. When a knock on his bedroom door was heard, pull his attention away from the drawing he was coloring.

"Yeah," Ryuji called up, looking up from his drawing and back over at the door.

"You're going to be staying with your uncle for a couple of days," His mom said as she walked into the bedroom.

"I'm. Are you and Father leaving again?" Ryuji asked since his parents had left for a couple of missions already recently.

"Yeah, a lot is going on, and me and your father are in need," She said."As you already know, with your sharp mind of yours."

"You mean the rise of the War. Everyone has been trying to keep serecet from us kids but failing," He stated.

"Yeah, now get dressed and ready to go. He is coming to pick you up soon as he finishes at the store shopping," His mom said.

"Alright, I'll go get a shower and be ready to go when he arrives," Ryuji replied.

"When you're done, you can finish your drawing before he arrives to pick you up," His mom said.

"You think he will love it?" Ryuji asked, getting up from his desk.

"I'm should he will. He always loves your gifts, even when it is not his birthday are a specific occasion to give him a gift," Yumie said, smiling at her son.

"Right, all that is left is coloring it after my shower," Ryuji said, heading to the bathroom to shower.

"I love to see it after it's done," Yumie smiled.

"Sure, I'll show it to you before you both leave," He said with a smile before shutting the bathroom door and getting ready to shower.

~~~

Ryuji exited the bathroom after ten minutes, dressed in a dark red shirt underneath a black jacket. He also had on black pants matching with his jacket.

"Now, to color my picture of Uncle Oro and me," Ryuji said, walking over to his bed and picking up his drawing, and started coloring it

'Uncle Oro, I really hope you enjoy my little drawing for you.' He thought as he was working on coloring the waterfall in the scenery.

"Hey, hatchling any, don't you come on down and eat a snack before your uncle gets here if you're done getting dressed," Yuto said, opening the door slightly.

"I'm coming, Dad," Ryjui said, getting on up from his bed.

"Alright, you can bring your drawing and continue to color while eating your snack," Yuto said, walking away but leaving the door cracked.