"I understand how you feel though, Senpai. Need a hand?"

As Yuuki looked at the door way, he saw Nagisa looking at him with his usual neutral expression. Soon a smile appeared on Yuuki's face as he appreciated the help. As Nagisa was setting up the desks, he heard Yuuki speaking to him.

"Oi, Nagi. What are you doing here anyways? You're a second year, so what are you doing at the third year's classroom?"

"After all these years we've known each other, you'd think you would be less dense. Came to help you. Anyways, take a look. The girls are coming inside, late as usual."

"That's just the way it is. Men can't receive blessings from the "Peaches", so our lives are on hard mode from the get-go."

Peaches. A resource only found in certain areas that grants anyone who devours them abilities beyond what a normal human is capable of. However, to this day, not a single man has been able to receive special gifts from the Peaches. And so the power difference between men and women were shattered completely and rewritten.

"Well then Yuuki, I gotta head to class. See ya on the way home", Nagisa said as he waved goodbye to his friend. Since Yuuki and him lived close by, they would sometimes walk home together. As Nagisa was walking to his classroom, he passed by several of the female students and saw them casually showing off their abilities. Manipulating their hair, being able to run at speeds unimaginable, flying, you name it. These girls could do that and more. With a small smile filled with grief, Nagisa only had one thought in mind as looked down at his hands covered in bandages.

"God isn't fair."

~Nighttime~
The night was noisy as the sound of two trains traveling along their rails echoes throughout the city. Inside of the female exclusive transport, there were very few women sitting down as they enjoyed the peace and quiet of their travel while they were all spaced out and comfortable.

Meanwhile on the male exclusive transport, both Yuuki and Nagisa were gasping for air as the two of them were being crushed by all the guys cramped into the transport. If Nagisa were to compare this situation, it would be similar to how sardines are packed into a can. However, Nagisa and Yuuki were both spared from this hell the moment they reached their stop. As the two of them quickly moved through the crowd and got off the train, both boys let a sigh of relief escaped their lips.

"Geez, now i'm not looking forward to the day I graduate and become a working adult. The commute train sucks."

"I couldn't agree with you more there. Oh, Nagi. Your button is about to fall off."

When Yuuki mentioned this, Nagisa looked down to see that one of the buttons on his school uniform was getting ready to fall off his blazer. Seeing this, Yuuki took out a small sewing kit as he used the needle and thread to mend the tattered uniform.

"You know, despite us knowing each other since we were kids, you never cease to amaze me with your skills at this stuff."

"Hah, come on, Nagi. You know better than anyone that my sis drilled these skills into me. She said I had to polish my hand skills since men can't get abilities. It was either that or punishment........."

Yuuki and Nagi shivered as they remember how Yuuki's sister would have them in a choke hold and such when they weren't acting properly. As the two boys were walking home, Nagisa's neutral expression slowly turned into a small frown when he remembered the situation regarding Yuuki's sister. Unaware of the mist that was slowly consuming the city.

"It's been so long since I last saw Aoba....all because of that Mato Incident."

"Nagi, about what you said earlier. I can't help but agree."