"Alright!?" Hyunjin asked incredulously "They're incredible Seungmin! Changbin is going to love them!" He praised Seungmin and wrapped him in his arms from behind. Seungmin chuckled and blushed at the compliment, "Thank you, I tried my best. I wanted them to be perfect for Changbin"

"Well, your best is fucking amazing!" Hyunjin complimented again as he pulled back with a beaming smile, 

Just then, the door swung open again, Felix entered with a box full of decorative packaging materials. He had a full apron on he was dedicated to this bake sale. Felix grinned as he saw Seungmin and Hyunjin admiring the deserts.

"Hey, you two! Perfect timing" Felix said with a grin, "We're going to make these treats look even better if that's even possible because Seungmin already did such an amazing job." he commended, "But I bought everything else we'll need to make this bakesale feel official. Let's go downstairs so we can get everything set up"

Seungmin and Hyunjin eagerly joined Felix in setting up the decorating station. They laid out the packaging materials, including colorful ribbons, stickers, and cute labels with handwritten messages attached to them. After that was done they all made various trips up and downstairs bringing all the treats outside. The three worked together cheerfully discussing different ways to promote the bake sale and how to decorate and present the treats.

It didn't take long for them to get set up and they took a step back to get a good look at everything they'd managed to set up.

"Not bad at all! You guys did amazing!" Felix complimented cheerily, "Now we just wait for the customers to roll in!"

As the clock ticked closer to the official time, it didn't take long for people to show up. Word had spread about the bake sale and eager to get their hands on some wonderful handmade desserts.

Seungmin, Hyunjin, and Felix greeted each customer with a warm smiles and showcased the carefully crafted desserts. The colorful display caught everyone's attention, and soon a line began to form.

The trio worked efficiently, serving customers and packaging the treats with the utmost care. The atmosphere was positive, filled with laughter and chatter as people praised the delicious flavors and admired the exquisite decorations. It felt good to see all their hard work pay off.

Changbin saw a bit of commotion as he headed up the street towards his house, he looked up for a brief second before going back to his phone. It was probably nothing.

But as he got closer he realized the line was right outside of his apartment, he finally decided to investigate just what the hell was going on before he was met with a surprising sight.

"What's going on?" Changbin asked as he approached the booth, all of his friends were behind, handing out various treats.

Suengmin stepped forward, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips, "Changbin! You're finally here!"
"Uhm yeah? Mind telling me what all this is about? Coming home to a line of people parked outside of your house isn't an everyday thing y'know" Changbin joked, "You selling drugs or something?" he quipped

Seungmin laughed, "No it's a bake sale for you!" Seungmin finally explained. Seungmin wished he could take a picture of the shocked expression that crossed Changbin's face, "For me?" he finally murmured,

"Yes dumbass I just said that" Seungmin joked, "To help with your rent," he said, Changbin looked at him shocked

I haven't talked to him about that since last year...

Felix snuck up behind Changbin and hugged him gently. Changbin smiled, turning around and giving Felix a sweet kiss, "You planned this didn't you?" He asked though he already knew the answer.