USE ME

USE ME

Aarohi had been on her knees for close to 12 hours, when her Master had tied her in the early hours of Monday morning before leaving for office. It was half past 5 in the evening and she waited for her owner to come back.

Aarohi was tied up with rope, gag in her mouth, nipple clamps on and a vibrator in her aching ass.

It was just last night she had taken 1100 whips on her ass and now her Master had inserted a vibrating dildo in her ass as another punishment, she isn't aware why she is getting.

Her knees were aching, and the dry dildo in her day asshole had reddened and rugged her hole and entrance. Tears stained her face as she cried at her plight. Her boobs were hanging with nipple clamps tightened around her nipples and almost as if god heard her.

She felt the door to the red room open and Randhir's male scent wafting through the room.

Her Master knelt in front of her, his rough hands grabbing her tits, and playing with them causing pain.

Randhir took away her gag, kissing his slut slowly as her lips trembled coming in contact with his. He continued kisses her while playing with her boobs and then finally got up to grab a flogger.

"Such a slut you are" he groans landing the flogger on her tits

"Ahhhhhhhhh, Masterr"

"Such a fucking whore" he says again landing the flogger on her tits, this time consecutively 5 hits.

"You just want me to fuck you" he asks and Aarohi's cries in pain and when he doesn't receives an answer, he lands another hit.

"Tell me slut, you want me to fuck your aching asshole right?"

He screams continuously hitting her breasts, making her scream in horrors.

HIT
HIT
HIT
HIT
HIT
HIT
HIT
HIT
HIT
HIT
HIT

"YES
YES ..... YES ... YES"

"Yes Master , Fuck me and Use Me"

"Yes , yes , do that Master"

She endures several hits on her, and he finally stops and cutting of her ropes, throws her on the large bed of the red room.

The impact on the mattress with her ass, makes her scream in agony as she waits in her place for her owner to use her for his pleasure and for her pain.

He climbs on her, and pulling off his pants, he picks up her hips and pulls away the dildo from her ass.

He next snatches off the nipple clamps and rams his hard on in her pussy. He ignores her cries of pains as he pounds into her pussy,

The bed creaks below them as he increases his pace, thrusting into his oblivion. He pounds into her hole.

Randhir's hand roam her body, and he squeezes her tits, purple marks appearing on them and steadies his thrusts releasing into her womb.

He crawls over her body, and stands right above her face and thrusts his cock in her mouth.

Aarohi's face turns blood red, as Randhir thrusts in her mouth, and gags her throat. He thrusts in her throat and she lets her Master suffice himself and suck is him off.

He ejaculates in her throat and pulling out, he again pushes inside her pussy, this time going a little slower.

His hands grab her throat and he suffocates her neck with one hand, Ms slaps her face with the other.

Her bloodshot eyes after at the ceiling, as her own fiancé subject her to his sadistic desire.

He suffocates her neck, blocking airways
Her Master slaps her faces, free handed, to his wish
Her Owner rams into her pussy ejaculating for the third, fourth and fifth time in there,

Before turning her over.

Randhir smacks bruised ass and goes on to push his cock inside.
He enters her dry, aching backhole and thrusts in there pounding for his orgasm.

Aarohi finally loses the strength in her body and just lies there, as he uses her figure to his pleasure.

She just feels the touch on her body as he cums in her ass hole and stand ups from the bed.

Randhir grabs coils and coils of rope and ties his fiancée's body in a tight hogtie.

He picks up her tired figure and rests her hogtied body on the carpet, before stuffing a gag in her mouth.

He moves on to insert ginger roots in her ass hole, letting the juices run through her cuts and finally lets her in peace going off to sleep in his bed.

...