#6

#6

"You are going to wear that robe" he pointed to the black silk robe hanging in the corner of the room "And go up to the guest bedroom

"You are going to wear that robe" he pointed to the black silk robe hanging in the corner of the room "And go up to the guest bedroom. You will stay there, the lunch will reach you and after having a shower you will wait for me like the slut you are, got it"

"Yes Randhir"

He uncuffed my hands and legs, pulling out the buttplug. I pulled myself out of his hold and stood up. My legs jiggly and ass heavy with cuts and marks, I followed him out of the the sex room, grabbing the black robe and covering my naked form with it , towards eight rooms down the hallway. He turned around to face me and gestured to the door. I stepped inside the room, only for the door to bang close behind me.

I shrugged off the robe, throwing it to a corner and proceeded to the bathroom stopping in front of the wall size mirror. It was half-past one in the afternoon, I had arrived in Dubai at 9 am and his mansion at 10.30 , after waiting for another thirty minutes his housekeeper had showed me to his study ... and afterwards we proceeded to the sex room ... and

Here I am with bruises

Especially a bruised ASS and a bruised EGO.

I enjoyed the pain, but receiving the pain from Randhir made it more painful. Painful to my body and painful to my heart and mind, given the circumstances. I had never been in a bdsm relationship, I had never been in a relationship at all for that matter.

I am a virgin.

Yes.

I am.

But I had had my fair share of bdsm experience. Three of the 74 clubs I owned are bdsm dungeons, sex clubs.

.

.

.

I followed his instructions, a plate of lunch was brought to me and after eating it I took a long relaxing bath and wore the same black robe again cause the only other option was the wet towel I had just used.

Four hours have passed since I have been in this room. There is total eerie silence here. I don't have any electronics on me. I had left my luggage in the sitting room and my hand-carry bag in his office. So I had nothing to do but to calmly stare at the large oceanic waves from the window of my room. His mansion was situated in the poshest area of Dubai with probably the best views and from what I see a private beach shore.

My attention defected from the window to the door when the same housekeeper pushed in a trolley cart and then closed the door leaving the room. I walked to the trolley on top was a not.

Get ready. You are coming to a party with me.

To: slave

From: Randhir

I re- read the note again only to realise it wasn't a question but a command.

Master commands

I follow

I wore a pink chiffon dress after pulling on the thong and bra. It is a subtle formal evening attire. I wore the pearl earrings and Michael Kors watch that was sent with it. A makeup kit lay on the lower shelf of the trolley and I pulled it and sat on the vanity stool to do a light neutral makeup look.

I was slipping on the white pencil pumps when the door opened once again, but this time it was Randhir who entered.

He stood behind me and we stared at each other through the mirror.

"Are you done?"

"Yes"

"Lay back on the bed."

I looked up with inquisitive eyes but still climbed the bed,with my pumps on and lay on my back. I felt his hand creep through my dress and under my thong. I then felt a cool metal thing being inserted in me, something like a tampon. I was still thinking about what that thing was when Randhir pulled my hand forcing me to stand up. I straightened the creases on my dress.

"Follow me."

He gestured to me to enter the passenger's seat while he opened the driver's door and sat in. I strapped on the seatbelt and Randhir took off. I still don't know where we are going, whose party it is and what the hell I am gonna do there but not that I can complain.

5 minutes later Randhir finally opens up on the details.

"The party is the inauguration of a new restaurant by a business partner of mine. It will be enough to garner attention that I am in a relationship, so probably when we announce the engagement and the marriage it wouldn't be too much of a nuisance. This appearance and a few more in the future will be a built up for the engagement announcement. Then a few more appearances after that you will marry me and then the important part. The perfect marriage, two lovebirds and the best drama you have to perform"

"Understood"

"Yes"

A few minutes later I see his hand enter his pocket, I hear a click.

"Randhir" I yelp. The thing in my pussy is a vibrator , an egg vibrator I guess.

" I am sure you didn't think it is going to be easy"

I don't speak a word more.
I can definitely tolerate this.
The vibrations intensify. I shift in my place.

All this while not even once has Randhir faced or looked at me.

Within minutes a decorated seven star Michelin restaurant comes into view. I hear another click.

"Oh my- ahh" the vibrations increase.

Horrified, I turned to Randhir who looked back at me with his all-too-familiar devilish smirk. He extends his hand unstrapping my seat belt,

"Be the best you can, Aarohi. Cause i promise you one fucking mistake and you should prepare for the worst." I nod my head , with reluctance.

In a split second his hands enter my hair in a tight grip

"Words, slut. WORDS."

"Yes"
"Yes Master"

He seemed fulfilled. His hands leave my hair and Randhir exits the car as I settle my hair, as he walks around the car to open my door and helps me get out of the car.

Help, my foot ....