Chapter 3: Edhir paradha indha nerukam, adhai thavirka mudiyamal thavikiren

Ps: Everything is only of imagination not meant to hurt anyone. Ignore this story if you have any issues.

Chapter is not edited so excuse any flaws! Happy reading 🫶🏻

A week rolls by and the ice between them remains the same, they interact whenever anything at work comes up otherwise they stick to their silence. Nithya has now brought herself to control her emotions whenever she sees him after seeing him with someone else at the cafe. Adhi remains oblivious to all this and continues with his daily routine.

It's the weekend. So Nithya is going to her usual hangout spot with her friends, the downtown club. She wants to divert her mind as when she's home all she can think of is him and it is beginning to frustrate her. She tried having another conversation with Adhi but he just brushes it off as always. Which adds to suspicion that he's just pretending to not remember her.

Nithya gets all dressed up in her black dress. It sticks to her making her look exquisite. It flatters her curves and fits her perfectly, she does her makeup and hair. Finally she puts on her stilletos and picks up her car keys and proceeds towards the parking lot. She reaches the club within twenty minutes and her friends are already there. They have been visiting this club for the past three years and she has not been here since a particular incident, but today she doesn't have much of a choice because her friends were adamant about going here. She walks in and can already feel a couple of people's eyes staring at her. She has gotten used to all this cause it happens all the time whenever she goes here.

 She has gotten used to all this cause it happens all the time whenever she goes here

Nithya's friends:

Amelia
Ivy
Noah

As soon as her friends spot her they pull her into a bone crushing hug as it's been days since they all got together. They are all seated right at the bar. The tall stools are filled and there's one next to Noah reserved for Nithya. She settles down and they start their chatter as always. All have been quite busy with their work and it's always like one of them isn't able to make it so they're really happy to see everyone together today.

Noah and Ivy are siblings, whereas Amelia and Nithya are both single children. They've been together ever since college. Even though their majors were different they somehow became best friends and have been inseparable ever since. Nithya can't imagine her life without these three cause they have been there for her always. She trusts them so much and so do they. She isn't a very open person about her emotions but they can spot it without her even voicing it out. They all feel so blessed to have each other in their lives. They have their ups and downs too but all that matters is they've stuck with each other. Nithya values them the most.

They have a few rounds of drinks and they don't notice the time passing by and it's already past 11. They are beginning to get too drunk so they decide to call it a day and leave. Nithya insists of staying a little longer which Noah doesn't agree too cause he doesn't want her to get in any trouble. There are so many drunk guys here so he's protective of her but she assures him she'll leave in about an hour. They leave and Nithya orders another drink and drifts in her thoughts.