Chapter 2: Unadhu nyabgam maraiyavilai, adhai matra ennugiren iyalavillai

Ps: Everything is only of imagination. Ignore this story if you have any issues!!

Helloo everyone! Hope all of you are doing great! I know that I'm really really late with this update but I just got caught up with stuff, so here I am finally restarting this story. Take a glance at the previous chapter to get the jist cause I know it's been a while! So with further ado let's get back to the story! Hope you'll enjoy this ❤️

Today was the first day they were working together on the project they signed! So they had a few places they had to go to today. And as always Nithya was the one going! She makes sure everything is in place herself instead of asking her assistant or anyone else to take care of these things! That's why she's the queen of the field, doesn't fail to spot a mistake and is perfect when it comes to her job!
Their company is an architecture company so they've signed a deal to build an office within the forthcoming year.

She reached the spot on time, and yet another shock she didn't expect was awaiting her there! She enters the building and when she was about to press the button for the lift, a hand beat her to it. She looked up to find the same pair of eyes that made her miserable a couple of days back. The same ones that always seem to cloud her mind, this has never happened to her before cause all she would think of was work. But it doesn't matter right, cause the person doesn't seem to feel anything like this for her! And she has decided to not let that bother her but here she is all flustered just by seeing him! She masks up all of it as always and turns to face him.

Nithya : I was not aware you work here?

.... : I most definitely don't.

Nithya : Then may I ask, what brings you here today?

... : I wanted to check in with the process myself instead of sending over someone from my office, I like to be in control of my projects! I hope that's not a problem.

Nithya was stunned for a second cause clients don't generally accompany her or maybe no one ever has until now. She knew that he was something but this earned him respect from her, even though he pretends to not know her which she still doesn't know why.

Nithya: Not at all! Shall we get started then?

... : Sure!

They get in the lift and the day goes by as the go through their tasks one by one. They check whether all the materials required have been ordered, whether the engineer has the building's draft and that all the safety regulations are met. After making sure everything is going perfectly as planned they both decide to leave. They reach the entrance of the building and as they reach their parking spots, they bid bye to each other.

Nithya goes back to her office and all through the drive all she could think of was HIM! She doesn't know why it's so hard for her to stop thinking about him and it feels so new to her cause she is never the type who goes behind guys. But something about him makes her feel different and she doesn't know what to name it. She doesn't like to admit it but she likes the feeling. And as all these thoughts run through her head the only flaw is he doesn't even remember her or that's what he's showing outside. He seems completely unbothered by her and the incident.

She reaches her office and continues with her work, and just like that she forgets all about him and the sun has already set. She just doesn't realise how much time passes by when she works, she's such a workaholic! She grabs her stuff and drives to her favourite cafe to her usual coffee after a long day! In other words it's a place where she feels relaxed.

She places her order and while she moves to get seated in her usual spot, she notices that someone else is already seated over there. She sighs to herself and walks to sit at the table opposite to that. Just as she nears she notices that the person seated there is not just anyone but him! She couldn't believe her eyes. Cause how could she coincidentally run into him twice on the same day. And that too of all the places it could be why should it be her favourite cafe and at her spot. All this while she doesn't notice that he is there with someone else, not just someone but a beautiful woman.

She can feel a ounce of pain but she knows that it's not her place to feel so cause he's a no one to her and so is she. Before she could turn and leave for good. He looks up and finds her standing a few feet across from the table. He smiles wide and waves to her and motions for her to come forward.

... : Heyy Nithya! What a pleasant surprise to see you here!

Nithya : Hii Adhi! Yaa suprising running into you again! Do you usually visit this cafe?

Adhi : Yes! It's one of my favourites!

Nithya : That's interesting I love this place too! I wonder how we haven't run into each other here until now!

Adhi : I know that's suprising! I don't want to interrupt your time I was just leaving so I'll see you later then! Bye.

Nithya : Sure, bye.

He leaves and the woman goes along with him. She stands like a statue as she watches them leave in his car. She doesn't have it in herself to move but she definitely didn't feel happy seeing them together. Sometimes even though you know that you don't have the right to feel something you just can't help it.

To be continued....

Who do you think the woman was?
What was Adhi doing with her?
Does Adhi really not remember anything?
Will Nithya be able to stop her feelings from showing up even when she will have to see him at work?
When do you think the ice between Adhi and Nithya is going to break? Or if it ever will...
Keep reading to find out

Let me know your thoughts about the chapter and the plot, open to any reviews! Will try to post the next chapter as soon a possible!

Apologies if the chapter was not good enough! Trying my best! Do let me know your reviews or suggestions!

If you have any questions you can dm to my insta Id,
secret._.admirer8

Yours,
Scarlet ✨