"Ano po ulit iyon, Sir?" She asked as I looked at her hopefully.

"Nandito po ba ang may ari ng store?" I asked her seriously as she then looked at me weirdly.

"Hmmm, nandito po, sila po kasi ang  nagsasara nitong store." She hesitantly answered me back.

"Can you please call them? I just want to ask something about the raffle draw. Please..." I pleaded.

Tumango siya kaagad sa akin at umalis na sa pwesto.  I looked at her as she entered a door exclusive for the employees. Few minutes of staring at the door and she went out together with an elderly man with glasses.

Lumapit ako kaagad. "Good eve po." I politely greeted the man as the cashier went back to her post.

He looked at me from head to toe. "Anong kailangan mo, Iho?" He asked me, hesitantly.

I smiled warmly at him. Carmella wouldn't accept anything from me, especially if its  free, but I can do something about it.

"You're smiling like an idiot again." Peter called me out as we took our lunch in the canteen.

"I'm not smiling at all." I averted my gaze on my lunch as he looked at me more weirdly.

"How was your internship?" I asked just to divert his attention.

"It's fine as usual. How are you and Ada?" He asked insead.

"Fine as well." I plainly said. If I say more, he would start teasing me again

And then I remembered him telling Gunner stories. I'll kill him, I said.

"But how dare you tell Gunner about her?!" I looked at him piercingly.

He laughed out loud at mas lalo akong nainis. "You gossip more than girls do. Mga tsismoso." I added more.

He only laughed at my remarks. "I mean, he asked and I just answered him." He reasoned out.

"How many times do I have to tell you---

"Na wala kang gusto kay Ada?" He cut me off and continued my sentence. He smirked at me. "Sure, Gaston, sure." He shook his head as he looked at me mockingly and disappointingly.

Huminga ako ng malalim. "Whatever, you two can think whatever you want." And that's the only thing that I could say.

We continued eating our lunch and went back to class after it. Days have been rolling so slow these last few days, I hope Friday will come sooner again.

I was supposed to enter the classroom, when I saw Carmella talking in the hallway. She is talking to her friend. Her only friend I guessed 'cause she is the only one I saw talking to her multiple times ever since day one.

I stared at her as she looked at her friend with a little bit of warmth. Far away different from the way she looked at me.

My days continued just like that. I do not know why but it became too boring for me, I sighed heavily as I got out of the faculty. It's Friday tomorrow so I guessed it is fine. I don't even have plans on clubbing this week and this is not just so me.

Most classes are already dismissed and I just delivered some papers in the faculty room. Kaunti na lang ang tao sa hallway at karamihan ay pauwi na rin. I greeted some friends along the way going to the parking lot, but it was all halted when I saw a familiar figure near my car.

I gasped loudly upon recognizing Carmella. What is she doing here? Is she waiting for me? She got her backpack and a cellophane in her other hand, and she is obviously waiting for someone.