'Oh I know!' Sirius exclaimed, 'maybe it's one of those prank quills where whatever you write disappears so he'll be writing forever.'

Harry frowned but began writing anyway, red etching onto the paper as he wrote out "I must not tell lies". As he finished the line, he gasped in pain, looking to his hand which now bore the words on the parchment, scratched into his skin.

'Wow, okay, that's worse than my suggestion.' Sirius blinked.

'What the fuck?' James exclaimed in horror. Everyone stared in shock at the memory.
'What kind of a detention is this? She's torturing him!' Lily said angrily, 'how the fuck did she get hired?'
'That's a blood quill- those are illegal. This is ridiculous.' Remus said in shock.
'That bitch.' Marlene scoffed, 'I wanna slap her even more now.'
'Better yet, let's just throw her under a bus.' Barty chipped in.
'Bet- when're you free.' Marlene agreed.
'I'd cancel all my plans for this.'

'Why is Hogwarts incapable of hiring a competent DADA teacher?' Regulus asked in astonishment.
'Hey!' Remus and Barty exclaimed simultaneously in offence.
'Other than you Lupin.' Regulus corrected himself.
'Uh hello?' Barty scoffed, waving his hand in front of Regulus' face making said boy shake his head,
'Oh no, I stand by what I said about you- shit teacher.'
'Bro! I'm your bestest friend.'
'You tried to kill your students and were secretly working for a blood supremacist serial killer. Not to mention you taught 4th years illegal spells.'
'Point made.' Barty scowled.
'Not gonna lie you were actually one of our best teachers despite all of that.' Alyssa shrugged.
'I feel like that really speaks volume about the type of teachers you had.' Lily pointed out.

He stopping writing in shock, looking up at Umbridge whose smile was still intact.
'Yes?'

'Oh that little bitch.' Marlene said angrily, 'please slap her Harry, please slap her.'
'Marls, you can't fix everything by just slapping h- you know what? Who am I kidding, slap the bitch.' Lily cut herself off mid sentence.

Harry gritted his teeth, shaking his head,
'Nothing.'

'What? No!' Marlene groaned in frustration, 'that boy better not just keep writing.'
'This is torture.' Alice frowned.
'Harry, stop being so proud and STOP.' James yelled.

'That's right. Because you know, deep down...you deserve to be punished. Don't you, Mr. Potter?'

'No. No he doesn't- Harry stand up for yourself.' Evan said.

He began writing once more.

'Dude stop!' Marlene groaned.
Lily looked further distressed,
'Oh Merlin, he's gonna really hurt himself.'

The memory cut to Alyssa knocking on Umbridge's door later that night.

'No, not you too.' Peter said with a sigh.
'You better tell her to go fuck herself Lyss.' Marlene said seriously making her laugh,
'Yell at a teacher? I could never.'

'Come in.'
The door opened and she entered, a glare already fixed on her face.
'Ah, Miss Granger. Go ahead, take a seat.' She smiled as Alyssa sat down, 'now, you'll be writing lines for me.'

'No.' Lily frowned nervously.

She passed the girl the quill from her desk which she accepted with a scowl,
'What should I write?'

'That's right- keep scowling.' Marlene nodded appreciatively.

A smile appeared on Umbridge's face,
'Write "I must not disrespect my superiors".'

'Bitch stop smiling!' Barty exclaimed, 'what a creep.'
'Does she just enjoy watching children bleed?' Sirius scoffed.
'Okay but I feel like this is a safeguarding issue.' Alice said causing Frank to give her an incredulous look,
'You think?'