𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚊𝚕

Start from the beginning

He was eating with me today and I realized that after years I was not doing my breakfast alone I am with him....

I felt some bubbles of happiness Inside of me because little things like this makes me so happy.
This happiness felt strange yet good.

''How are you feeling, any weakness or something'' he asked me.

''No, thanks for asking'' I told him.
Ew..why the fuck I am thanking him it all happend because of him, Yikes what is wrong with me.

✵✵

After finishing the food we washed the dishes even though he declined like yesterday but I ignored him.

We silently went back to the room because, him & I we both knew what we are going to talk about now, and he have to tell me everything honestly.

He didn't chained me like yesterday but instead let me sit on the bed, and he sat on the couch.

''Tell me everything and honestly, because if you lie then you die'' I told him calmly.

He inhaled and exhaled like he was going for a battle, and then he asked ''Do you remember what I said the first thing when I saw you''

''Yeah something like mate'' I told him.

''Yes, so mate is someone who is made for you, who are paired together by the moon goddess, Mates are those who are inseparable'' he told me and I didn't got a single thing.

''What the fuck? What moon goddess, what paired...are you drunk'' I asked him.

He sighed and mumbled ''This is going to be hard'' but I heard him. ''Listen amóre What I me...'' I intruppted him and said ''Stop calling me that asshole.''

''Don't you ever interrupt me again okay, and if you want to know the truth just keep quiet'' he told me, and I maintained calm and stayed silent.

''What I mean is that...I am not totally human'' he said.

.
.
Silence
Silence
Silence
Silence
Silence
.
.

I started laughing hysterically and said ''Oh my God AHAHA!!! what are you then a fairy oh God, jeez do you think I am a kid damn you're funny, OK now stop joking and be serious.''

I looked at him and he was not looking very amazed, he looked serious and done with me...ummm..well it was a good joke though..

''Done with your laughing'' he asked.

''Yes'' I told him, trying to stop me from laughing again.

''I am not joking or anything got it I am not human and that is the truth'' he told me.

''Well what are you then hmm'' I asked him.

''Werewolf'' he told me.

I took a moment to absorb what he said and half-yelled ''What do you think I am a kid and you are my some nanny who is telling me red riding hood story huh, don't fuck with me Ace stop this nonsense and tell me the truth now.''

''Dammit you are not going to believe me that easily are you'' he said frustrated.

''What do you want me to say then, that some goddess made us mates and we are inseparable or some shit and you are a goddam werewolf, you seriously want me to believe this bullshit'' I yelled.