14. DUGU LIKES HIM TOO.

Start from the beginning

Don't go on her innocent look, she's a devil in disguise. I'm serious. And for aru, madam wanted to pursue fashion design and being as talented as she is, she has already released three season lines all of them blowing up the market. While divi is a demon beneath her angel facade, aru is a demon through and through, she is the troublemaker of our group. There was no trouble that wasn't instigated by Aryanshi Mittal. Her family moved to Delhi eight years ago and this madam didn't want to move, so she stayed with us and when I say that the year before our graduation was a mess then don't believe me cuz I'm definitely degrading it by naming it a mess.

Both of them arrived yesterday and threw a tantrum at not being informed before, well it's not like it's my fault, I was informed three and half weeks before too. Yup I'm keeping count.

"Hey aru, where's Saharsh bhaiya been? "

"Who knows, ask divi. " Turning to divi, " He had some campaign to do, he said he'll come for the wedding. "
"See, ask there. " Aru said.

And I laughed seeing divi poking aru, Saharsh bhaiya is aru's brother, while that may be the case he's our divi's boyfriend. They've been dating for a whole 6 years, yup when they started dating divi was 19 and he was 23. Sunil uncle ( Divya's Father ) even went to his house to scold him for daring to have designs on his daughter. It was finally Anurag uncle ( Aryanshi's Father) who convinced him that rather than sending his daughter to someone else why not keep her in the house. He made full use of himself being a politician, he convinced sunil uncle in such a way that he was the most happy about divi and saharsh bhaiya dating.

We spent the car ride doing what we were doing since yesterday, talking about what we all did in the past years. They were angry at me too, for not coming back soon and then getting married just after coming back. My dugu (Daiwik) was already asleep with his head on my lap.

We stopped for lunch on our way and then we were back on the road, by the time we reached it was 5 pm. Everyone was tired but excited, they were getting excited like it's their wedding. I've never been to Suratgarh, so I was interested, just interested not excited, there's a difference. And their palace was beautiful while ours gave an ancient feel theirs gave a festive vibe, I mean it could've been due to the decorations but still.

As dugu was still asleep, I picked him up, while he was getting heavy I could still carry him for a while, ansh and ahaan were already out too. Bhai and bhabhi were holding each of them. While divi suggested holding dugu for me, I knew he'll wake up if someone else picks him up.

Everyone was already in the hall when we entered, and by everyone I mean everyone. His family, abhi bhai and akshu bhabhi, as bhabhi is his sister, and woah, Sehaj, adarsh and shreshth, so it was true they were friends and I could see a lady with them too. From what I've heard only Sehaj is married so I guessed it must be his wife and from the way she was holding her stomach I was sure she was pregnant.

" Namaste raja sa, rani sa. " His parents greeted my parents first as of course maa and baba are older than them, so they come higher in the hierarchy.

"Namaste raja sa, rani sa. " Maa and baba replied to them, while maa said, " I am not the rani anymore, just call me jiji (sister) . "

" I also am not a king anymore, if she's your jiji then I'll be jija(brother-in-law) . " Wow baba, so smooth.

And his parents were too happy to oblige, bhai and bhabhi were next to greet them and then me, I did Namaste without joining my hands as I was still holding dugu.
" Namaste. "
" Namaste beta, kaisi ho? "
' Hello beta, how are you? '

" Thik ap bataiye. "
' Good, you? '

"Hum bhi thik."
' We are good too. '

I shifted dugu in my arms as my left side was getting numb. As if she noticed my discomfort,
"Are, ani help pari and settle the children in their room. Ashu show Hridhaan and Nandini their room too, let the children rest. " Last sentence was for her, who I assumed is their younger daughter, Ashika Raghuvanshi. And as she came to bhai and bhabhi, I felt arms taking dugu from me, " He'll wake... " I couldn't bring that up out cuz I saw my bacha opening his eyes seeing him and going back to sleep. He never does that, he won't even let a stranger hold him let alone sleep in his arms.