"I pushed her away even when it was evident how shattered and crushed she was. I ignored the sharp, shooting pain I felt in my heart while doing that. I surely broke her with words and warned her that the next time we would meet was going to be in the battle ground, which was a bluff because before that battle of our kingdom and this pack, I would have killed her with my bare hand." He paused and laughed dryly, tilting his face back toward me.

"I am so happy to hear this. I swear, this is the best decision to make at this moment! For everyone's good," I beamed, rubbing my palm in glee, but his countenance made me realize something else.

"Oh yes, you're right. It's the good boy's decision to please his parents to earn their praise. Listen carefully.. I traced my missing bracelet, and it took me to her straightaway, and when I crawled in through the window, I caught the Alpha prince about to rape her in the bathroom." 

"What?! Shit! Why do they treat her this badly? Even the prince who just returned is already hurting her. Fuck!" I cursed, feeling so disgusted and annoyed. "No one should be treated the way she is being treated. Whatever crime she committed, the punishment is getting out of hand." I huffed, scanning my eyes through the crowd gathered, feeling irritated by them all. Werewolves are clearly more evil than us in all ways.

"I don't know how my bracelet got to her hand. Luckily for her, I saved her from being raped once again with just my presence, although saving her this time was unintentional. Then, we talked. She has a lot to say to me, talking about fate bringing us together. Me being her mate. Some love connections between us, bla bla bla. But I shunned her and left her with no more hope because, seemingly, she was clinging to me as her last hope."

"No, you can't be her hope. She must be stupid to think that way, I doubt it. Every she wolf hopes only for their mates, which you clearly aren't!" I snapped, but he scoffed.

"The alpha prince is her fated mate, that she was hoping to be her savior, sadly. He almost raped her, and told her straight to her face that he would do it to her again and again without anyone stopping him after he made sure to reject her in the most painful manner. He clearly told her she would be his toy."  He seethed, and his eyes flared up.

"What?.. Oh God...this is unbelievable." I sighed, feeling pitied for the poor girl.

"Here are your orders, sir..." The waiter's voice broke in, and we both nodded while the tumblers were dropped. The waiter left, and Jaden grabbed one immediately, drinking real quick.

"Why are they treating her that way? This is too much for her, but that doesn't mean you should get involved. They will be doing us a huge favor if she dies.. You can't keep saving her life when our entire kingdom relies on her death to be able to defeat this pack...You are literally fighting against your own people." I exhaled heavily, resting my head in my palm.

"I planned to leave her because I wanted to be the good son of my father. I wanted to live up to expectations and maybe kill her even though I loved her so much. I was ready to find a pretty vampire and learn how to love and cherish her till we become couples, but I am sorry I will never do that anymore since the shaman had already exposed me. It is time to face it and see to the end..." He stated with a stern and grim face. 

"What do you mean? There is still a way out to make everyone believe he lied."

"But he wasn't lying. Was he?" I snickered, as I pursed my lips.

"Jaden, I don't know what to say. I don't just know. Dad sent me and some men to find out if the girl was alive. They will find out she is alive, and suspicion will rise again about who healed her. They will check the pills you have again.. I don't know what will happen next. I really don't know how dangerous the path you're treading will be. What will even happen when you get back home this night?" I questioned, morose, feeling my heart grow heavy.

Jaden had been my best friend. I love him so much and I can't bear to see him face the wrath of judgment for betrayal.

"I know what will happen when I get home, and you also know, but the difference is that you know a few." He clicked his tongue again and picked up the tumbler. 

In a single run, he gulped it all down and dropped the glass so hard that it cracked, drawing attention to us. It was loud enough that even with the music, people still heard it.

"Stop drawing attention to us. Even if our scent is covered, we can't afford to be scrutinized by the guards." I hushed, and he shrugged, reclining on the chair, his eyes locking with mine.

"Are you with or against me?" He asked seriously. A question that tugged at the deepest part of my heart. Those charming eyes penetrating into mine were heating up my cheeks, and as much as my inner mind was screaming at me to say no, I knew I couldn't.

We had been together for many years, together as friends, as everyone sees, but deep in an isolated part of my heart, I knew it wasn't just friendship I have for him. It was something deeper.

He would ask about my love life, whether I ever had a girlfriend and broke up or if I planned to get one some day, but I do come up with lies about having high taste and being only interested in sex for now while waiting for the girl who will take away my breath, but what he doesn't know is that I had found the person that took away my breath and kept me bound around his finger tip.

I had found my taste and the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. That person is him. I don't know if I'm gay but I really can't afford to see him fall in love and push me aside.

I must be stupid, right?

His Forbidden Hybrid Mate जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें