Chapter XI

Third-Person POV

Incoming messages

From Becca:

Freen be careful on the way, please let me know when you arrive.

From Becca:

Freen, have you arrived yet?

From Becca:

Freen said something.

From Becca:

Does it have to be like this, Freen? Why ignore my message?

From Becca:

I learned a new recipe, I think this will suit your taste.

From Becca:

I just watched Boov the Oh from Home, it was so much fun. Let's watch together again, Freen.

From Becca:

Frejkan, donsttt iggasnnoree meaeee..xzsa

Voice notes

From Becca

Nop and I have broken up.

From Becca:

Freen, I... come back. I'll wait.

From Becca:

Freen, when are you coming home?

Freen didn't open any of Becca's messages.

Meanwhile, in the past two weeks, Freen has remembered the cause of the scars on her right hand.

And also the fact that, she liked Becca before the tragedy.

Freen wondered why she had to remember it now.

-A/n Thanks to Nop, Freen finally remembers her dark past. *sarcasm*

......

After a few hours of driving, Freen arrived home. She entered the house, and saw Becca sitting there. Alone. Becca, who realized Freen's presence, immediately stood up and got a drink of water, she gave it to Freen.

Freen was not surprised by Becca's presence, she drank the water Becca gave her, and thanked to Becca.

Freen immediately returned to her room. When she returned home, Freen only felt tired and wanted to rest, the long journey made her head hurt a little. She only needed a few hours of sleep.

Becca is still waiting for Freen, she starts to get up to cook Freen's food. Only three menus, Becca forgot to shop for cooking ingredients.

Becca is not in a good state, anger is in her heart. One of the reasons is because Freen doesn't reply to messages she sends. Becca texts that every day, even when she's drunk, she keeps texting Freen, hoping Freen sees it. However, it turned out to be in vain.

Even when cooking, Becca is still annoyed by Freen's attitude.

Freen still ignored her existence.

Becca felt sad and upset.

When Freen wakes up, Becca asks Freen to have dinner. Freen nodded and ate the food, even though the situation now wasn't what it used to be, Freen ate slowly and in no hurry, she didn't eat much, just a little bit.

Seeing all this, Becca's anger rises again, Freen doesn't speak a single word when she's with her, the food isn't even praised.

When Freen had finished eating, she wanted to go to the room again, suddenly Becca threw a glass cup against the wall with a bang. Freen was a little surprised by the sound and saw Becca's face, whose tears were dripping erratically. Becca cried but didn't make a sound, she cried not because she was sad, but because anger overcame her heart.