Chapter VIII

Freen's Point Of View (POV)

.....

"Rose, please send me the initial plan of the product to be launched next month, and if possible the initial design as well. I want to analyze the target market. I hope it doesn't bother you." I called the product development department, and it happened to be Rose who picked it up.

"No need, just send the file. Thank you." Rose took the initiative to deliver the physical files in person, but I refused.

After waiting a few minutes, the file has not been sent. After another wait, I decided to call their department again, but Rose suddenly appeared beside my desk.

"Here, I've printed out all the files you need." Rose put the pile of papers on my desk.

"Oh, thank you. Sorry to bother you." The marketing department was on the seventh floor, while Rose worked on the tenth. It's enough to spend time just to deliver this file, even though I only need the file. But what can I do, Rose is already in my room.

I smiled a little, and turned my eyes on the files that were available, while flipping through the files I was impressed by the complete and neatly arranged information I wanted on the white paper. However, Rose had yet to leave.

"Uhm, Freen.." Rose called my name with some hesitation.

" Yes?" I turned to Rose who was still standing earlier.

"What is it?" I asked again, it seemed that Rose was still putting words together.

"I have two tickets to the movie this weekend, and if you want, can you watch it with me?" Rose seemed to be a bit nervous when she asked this.

"Weekend?" I asked

"Eight o'clock." Answer Rose

I thought for a moment, then asked, "What genre is it?"

"Uhm, Romantic Comedy? Yes, it is."

"Oh, I don't like that genre. I'm sorry, Rose." Actually I like all genres, Becca and I always watch romantic movies in our quality time session. But, if I have to watch it with Rose, I don't want to. So, I politely declined the invitation.

"Apology not accepted," Rose seemed annoyed by my answer, then she said with a sweet smile, "I will forgive you if we have lunch together. How was today?"

"File transfer compensation, huh?"

"That's right. Nothing comes for free."

"Cash?"

"Not serving cash payments."

"Uhm.."

"In the office canteen or restaurant near here? Please choose, Freen."

"I can refuse both?"

"Select one."

"Hmm? Just in the cafeteria."

"Okay, see you later." Rose walked away from my desk with a little jump, like a child who wants to buy ice cream.

Freen it's time for you to add friends , my little heart whispers faintly.

________________

"You don't like spicy?" Rose was in front of me, with a lot of food, she seemed to be the same as me, a eater. But this time, I didn't overdo it, because I thought I should hurry back as soon as possible.

"I do." I chewed again on the smoked beef which seemed to lack a little salt in the marinade.

"Red or blue?" she asked again.