Chapter X

Third-Person POV

Three months have passed,

Freen's talk to Mike really worked, the man didn't dare to show himself in front of Freen or Becca. During these three months, Becca seemed to have the courage to show her love for Freen. But according to Becca, their relationship is the same as usual, nothing has changed, it's still the same as before. Friends, bestfriends and sisters

As for Freen, during these three months, a lot had changed in her life. Previously, she felt that Becca, whose mood swings was sometimes angry and sometimes kind, suddenly always showed a sweet demeanor every time. Becca's bitch face is never seen, Becca is more charming and more beautiful with that smile every day.

Unknowingly to Becca, Freen's heart has completely changed. Not only one is blooming, now the flowers in Freen's heart are almost all blooming, and all because of Becca. Freen begins to feel the butterflies flying when Becca hugs her or holds hers hand. Freen's face flushed easily when she remembered about Becca, the heart was pounding when she wanted to meet Becca

Freen let the heart feel this way, because of how much she trusted her gut feeling, that Becca liked her too.

After the Mike incident, Becca never dated again. Granted, she'd never directly asked about Becca's romantic relationship, but it seemed that way. No more lovey-dovey calls in the morning, no news that she broke up the first and second month. So Freen deduced that Becca is single now.

Freen considered what she should do. Every day she always asks herself, is she ready to start a new relationship, especially with someone she has considered as a friend. Failing that, this would really make their relationship awkward. Every second she wanted to take the chance to say that, but until now she had still been putting it off.

Until one day, Freen had made up her mind. She has been promoted up the ranks, and will coincidentally be traveling overseas next week. Freen doesn't want to leave Becca alone with no strings attached, she wants to get into a relationship with her ASAP. If she delayed this time, Freen thought Becca would find another man, or another man would find Becca.

Freen didn't want that to happen, her heart kept screaming Becca's name every day. Every time she wakes up, the first person she wants to see is Becca. Every time she comes home from work, she wants to immediately ask how Becca is. Freen's heart has been occupied by Becca, Becca and Becca.

Freen thinks positively, with Becca's attitude so far, Becca will accept Freen as her girlfriend.

Now, Freen is still in the office, at lunch time Freen will rush to Becca's office.

I want to say it now, but this is really not romantic. Freen saw herself in the mirror, in an all-black office suit she thought was too formal to reveal.

It's okay, I'll buy flowers. She smiled at the thought, she'll stop by the flower shop first, and buy a stem or a few red roses for Becca. Freen hoped Becca would like it.

"Freen, which cafe are we eating today?" Rose always came to Freen for lunch together, they grew closer and it could be said that Rose and Freen were already friends. But this time Freen had to turn down her invitation.

"Sorry Rose, I have important business. Next time, OK?" Rose looked a little disappointed, but she accepted Freen's words.

All right, I have to see Becca. Freen's heartbeat was pounding, she was feeling nervous about all the plans.