chapter 19:sweet dreams

In giyuu dream, he saw his old home, he was by a river, seeking his reflection he was human again.
His horns, markings, everything was gone. Was it all a dream or was it a vision?

Before he could think, he heard the voice of his older sister, he ran to the voice and saw her standing there.

"N-Nee-san?"

She looked up at him with pure hatred in his eyes, a slap was given to him by her. She began to speak,

"Idiot."

"An Idiot is all I see"

Giyu eyes widen but stayed quiet.

"Why didn't you do anything? Why did you live? All you did was hiding and yet, me. The bait? Ain't that what happened?"

Giyu stood there frozen, but knew it was true. He back away, his sister was no longer human, her neck stretch out and began to chase him. Giyu ran as fast as he can while a mad, disturbing noise came from the stretched fake sister.

He ran and ran till he saw Mitsuri. 

He called out her name, she turn around. Her face wasn't happy, instead she pick up her sword, and whipped it around Giyu's neck. Choking him in the process.

"I....hate...you..."

He looked up to his younger sister and saw nothing but a cold face.

"You... monster.  Why couldn't nee-san live? You been nothing but... but...

A BURDEN!!!"

Giyu was push to the ground, the sword whip, he couldn't breath. Air is what he needed, but yet he feels like...

He needs it. He needs death.

He close his eyes, and lifted up his arms and welcomed the new fate.

*shing!*

Off goes his head and white light begins to fill his last remaining sight.

Giyu woke up, in the arms of Renguko. The water demon was so startled and yet relieved that it was a dream.

"Ah Giyu! Your finally awake. I was so worried, now... shall we proceed to end this?"

Said Renguko as he lend Giyu a hand as an offering. Giyu getting one emotion and that emotion was acceptance. He grabbed Renguko's hand and smirk as he was ready to taste some new meat.

The battle ended not so long, with the help of the generation of flame breathing, the thunder clap flash, and the beast breathing wildness, the team was defeatingthe demon and defending the people as they fight.
The head of the well suited enmu was gone amd defeated.

As the team gets the people off the train, Renguko looked at Giyu and called his name as the last passenger gets off.

"Giyuu..."

"Hm?"

"I was wondering if you would go on a date with this.... flaming Phoenix owl?"

Giyu stare at him with a question look them look down.

Then looks up with a smirk,

"Only if you do it like last time."

Renguko eyes widen then he smiled, running  towars the water demon. Even if the sun is coming, the love and excitement is setting their heart up a blaze.

Renguko covered Giyu with his cape and carried him to the demon headquarters. 

Epilog

A woman with ruby eyes look at the fire owl and the newly smiled demon.

She smiled herself as a woman eith blues eyes and a light red bow in her braids looked at the ruby eyed woman.
The two smiled at themselves and continues to watch.

Epilog 2

"S-So does this mean we can date your son?"

Giyu looked down upon them, and then turn away.

"You may hut hurt him, soon your legs will be gone"

"Heh!"

"So will your hands too board"

"EH!?"

End of chapter