chapter 3.harshias

As Mitsuri walk to Mikaza house, she saw the elderly woman looking upon her.

Mitsuri:I did sensi Mikaza! I'm now a demon slayer!

Mikaza:that's great darling. Now I already got you your sword and I think your gonna like it.

As she went inside with the ex-harshia, she saw a nice blacksmith with an unusual mask, holding a that look like a normal sword.

As the blacksmith handed her the sword, it was revealed that the sword folds and bends.

Mitsuri:it's like a whip o-or a ribbon stick!

Mikaza indeed it is. Now promise me darling.

Mitsuri:hm?

Mikaza:I want you to be my successor, I am getting old for this world and now I want you to become the harshia and end this madness once and for all.

Mitsuri:I-I promise ma'am.

Mikaza:now be on your way.

Mitsuri:yes ma'am!

As Mitsuri ran into the path, Mikaza smiled as she saw her ran off with a grin.

Now it's time for the next chapter of the siblings duo.

(~Time skip~)

She finally became the new harshia. The love pillar.
She had made it herself by combining the water and flame breathing style with her sword. As she walk to the demon slayer corps heart, she noticed a few other people.
One was a male with a lot of scars, the other had a fire like fire. And she noticed that there was very few women around. Guessing there was a very few of women in this corps. As she walk to the Ubuyashik estate, she felt like she's being watch. As she reached the leader's estate she heard a voice.

?¿?:who may be here?

Mitsuri:it is I, Mitsuri Tomioka. And I was here because sir Ubuyashik invited me here.

As the voice revealed itself it was non other than the leader himself. Kagaya Ubuyashik.

Kagaya:I was expecting you Mitsuri, or should I say the newest pillar. Now come along, let get the others to see you.

As walk to the porch of the estate, a crow flew to them and land on Ubuyashik hand.

Kagaya:tell the others that to tell the pillars that it's time for a meeting.

The crow nodded and went to somewhere.
Not even 10 minutes, more people were coming in. A woman finally appeared in Mitsuri eyes, someone that looks to be a young teen, and finally two more in this batch. A tall man with praying beeds that looks to be blind, and someone that had a little bit of a fashion sense.

They all kneeled down in front of Kagaya.

?¿?:IT IS GREAT TO BE HERE MASTER AND TO SEE YOU IN GREAT HEALTH!!!

Kagaya:thank you Rengoku.

¿?¿¿:sir may I ask what is this meeting? And who is she?