meet Giyu's other children!

(Cross overs:Demon slayer x
Tokyo revengers
Neo twewy (The world ends with you)
For now)

This is my au and I might make books about this if you want me to okay?

Now on to the story!

In this Era it's the more morden. The feminist male was excited to see his children.
All four of them plus the other three that agreed to be the helpers but also the assistants. Kinda like maids/bulters but more trusting and relationships.

As he opens the doors to his beautiful mansion, he saw the first route of one of his children. One of the two biological ones. Two of his blood were coming tonight, the other two were busy.

Giyu:Fret! My baby!

Fret:dad!

Giyu ran to the male and kissed him on both cheeks.

Fret:dad sttooopp

Giyu:oh please you love it

Fret:but what about my friends

Gyiu:ugh, fine.

Fret:anyways, meet my boyfriend Rindo!

Rindo:hi..

Fret:and his parents Beat and Neku!

Beat:waz up yo

Neku:greeting, thank for inviting us.

Giyu:it's no problem. Now please come inside, your the first to arrive.

As Giyu welcome them in, the guest eyes blew up. It was big and huge, almost big that you can get lost in its maze like halls.

It's was almost a castle to be exact.

Rindo:Fret... you exactly live here!?

Fret:yeah it ain't that much but it's cozy and home. Oh! Let me show you around.

Beat:*whimpers to Neku* ain't this place big and all but yet he said it ain't much yo?

Neku:be nice hun, I'm just happy our child found someone great and not horrible.

As the first group walk around, Giyu spotted the others.

Giyu:my little angel!

Takemichi:chi chi!

Now this was Takemichi, the light of heaven burn in his soul as much in his appearance.

Takemichi:I miss you so much chi chi!

Giyu:oh my dear, it's been a thousand years.

????:Who is this Takemichi?  If I'm interrupting something

Takemichi:oh right! These are my boyfriends, Angry, smiley, Draken, Inui, Hakkai and Mitsuya. The others are busy today!