side story 1

To the flow, with the luscious
Sunset

Ship:Kanao x Nezuko x Aoi

As Kanao and Aoi talk for a little they over heard their names being said by the eldest sister of the house, Shinobu.

"Ara, Ara~ Miss Mitsuri, I'm glad you found more members to your family"

"Ooh thank you Kocho, I wanna ask if it's okay for them to get a check up here, just to be okay"

"Please call me by name Mitsuri and of course, they can meet my family as well. Just drop them off tomorrow "

"Will do! See you tomorrow Koc- I-I mean Shinobu!"

As Mitsuri ran to tell the news, she did something she didn't believe to do, she blew a kiss to Shinobu.

Shinobu was bout to catch it but Iguro hopped tree to tree in order to get it.

"Kiss my a$$$ butt fly"

"Ne ne ne~ you do wanna be paralyzed you worm?"

As Kanao and Aoi step back as they didn't wanna interfere, one thing got stuck of their mind. New family members in the Love Harshia's. They where wonder what kind of new members will be there.
Kanao hoped will won't be like Genya, don't get her wrong, she thinks she's a good guy but.... he's a bit dense.

Aoi hope for a sweet and kind person like the Water demon, or the Love Harshia's brother. When she met him, he was almost a father figure to her.

But on thing they thought in common was that they didn't act like the two demon slayers that was currently staying sense the low 5 web ties, that one was an phobia but they did let one live and it was a new member to the Butter fly mansion. She was nice and always help out, she acted lime a mother for the triplets.

They will soon see tomorrow.

The next day

"Good morning Shinobu!"

"Hello Hello~ these must be the new members I see"

"Met Tanjiro and Nezuko! They're just angels from the above!"

"Hello ma'am, it's a pleasure to meet you"

"Mmhmmm!"

"Hia Hia! Your so cute! Tanjiro you can go to the right, I'll start with you first. While Nezuko you may go the door next over"

The siblings agreed and went their separate ways.

With Nezuko

As Nezuko sitted in the room she was assigned to, she sitted the bed and waited for Shinobu.

In the side lines, Kanao and Aoi look from the corner, they saw a Sakura angel. Her hair long and beautiful as if a fairytale oiran, her face cute and frail as if a porcelain doll.
The two almost squealed.
But unfortunately, the two fall and revealed their hiding positions. Nezuko heard this and withness the two failed.

She fliched only a little but still calm, but the other two girls was embarrassed with red faces.

"Ne he~ what happened here?"

Asked Shinobu calmly, Nezuko was bout to say something but,

"Sorry sister Shinobu! We'll be on our way!"
Said Aoi in a panic but also from embarrassment as the two pink and blue butterfly gals ran away.

"Niiii~ what had happened?"
Asked Shinobu

"O-Oh, I was staring at the window then I saw the two girls fail. I was bout to ask if their okay but then that happened"

Replied Nezuko

"Nneee~, never have I seen them act like this. I wonder if their up to something. But health is important so opened up please"

After Nezuko's check up, the sun siblings were great with a side of a broken reflex tool that kinds hitted Tanjiro's head. Oof.
As the two siblings waited for Mitsuri to pick them up, Nezuko saw the two butterfly girls again.
She gathered the bravery and went up to them.

Nezuko:H-Hi again

Aoi:eck!

Nezuko:oh! Sorry, but I didn't introverted myself earlier but I'm Nezuko. And my brothers Tanjiro is over there.  I was wondering what you two were doing

Aoi:umm... umm... we were curious and we decided t-to see what our older sister was talking about and it turns out it was y-you. Heheh....

While Aoi was saying that Kanao was nodding in agreement.

"Nezuko! It's time to leave, we're having soup tonight!"

"Okay auntie!"

Nezuko:I must go now, I'll see you two around! Bai bai!

Nezuko was now running to her family while waving at the other now flustered girls.

Shinobu saw this with a smirk now wondering what else in hatching this cocoon of love.

End of part.

Hai hai readers, I'm so glad your enjoying my first Kny book! I hope you enjoy this side story cause I want to write about some of the other members so I hope you enjoyed cause I think I might be sane for the next chapter.

Sayornara!