"What?" I questioned, also confused now. "What?" Dominique chuckled, still looking confused. "I'm not doing this shit with you." I sighed, pulling into a gas station. Dominique began laughing.

"What are you doing?" I asked when I noticed Dominique taking off her seatbelt, as if she was about to get out. "Pumping your gas." she smiled. "No, it's fine. I got it." I said, taking off my seatbelt. "Oh no, I got it." Dominique opened her door.

"I can do it." I opened my door and stepped out of the car. "Chill, I got it." Dominique walked around the car. "It's cool." I chuckled, getting my card out.

Dominique also started getting her card out. The both of us occasionally looked at each other while quickly trying to get our cards out, almost as if it was a competition. Just as I was about to use my card, Dominique quickly tapped her card on the sensor.

An almost evil smirk appeared on her face.

I let out a sigh of defeat. "Yea Angel, get your ass back in that car." Dominique almost demanded, pointing at my car door.

"Shut up." I slightly rolled my eyes before getting back into the car. As I got into the car, I heard the sound of a phone buzzing. I looked over to see Dominique's phone in the passenger seat.

Someone was calling her.

The name looked a bit familiar, like someone she might've messed with a while ago.

When her phone finally stopped ringing, it dinged multiple times consecutively. I became a little nosy of the woman blowing up Dominique's phone. I slightly leaned over, looking at the messages.

'YOU'RE A CLOWN ASS BITCH!!!'

'No father having ass bitch'

'I swear to god I'm gonna fuck you up next time I see you'

'If I fuck your teammates how you gonna feel? Especially that light skin one with locs! Angel? Yea, you thought I wanted you?? Whole time I wanted her, bitch. And I know she can fuck, she'd probably beat it up better than you ever did! Imagine that.'

Ayo?

Her messages were followed by a bunch of laughing emojis. Oh, she's definitely butthurt by whatever the fuck Dom did.

I quickly darted my eyes forward when I noticed Dominique walking back to the passenger side. She opened the car door and grabbed her phone while getting in.

I watched as Dominique looked at her phone, confused while slowly putting on her seatbelt. A smirk gradually appeared on her face.

Only Dom would react like that to someone violating the fuck out of her.

Dominique genuinely started laughing.

Her phone started ringing again. Dominique tried to get herself together before answering the phone. When Dominique finally answered her phone, immediately all I could hear was yelling and cursing from the other end.

"You wanna act like you're not around your phone?! I know you saw me fucking calling you bitch! What, you with my sister? Weird ass bitch, I'm gonna kill both of you hoes. Literally. I promise you that. Ou you piss me the fuck off." the woman spoke.