"So I can beat the shit out of thugs on the streets?" I asked.

"Sure. You'll be able to assist the hero's if necessary."

"That's all I needed to hear."

[The next day]

"Morning. Now that Midoriya's back we'll go into more detail about what the work studies entail." Mr. Aizawa says before calling to others. "Go ahead and come in. I have people who have experienced this firsthand. I suggest you carefully listen as they explain it to you."

"They are third years here at UA and rank top of our student body

"They are third years here at UA and rank top of our student body." Aizawa explains to us. "You May know them as: The Big Three."

"This oughta be good." I say as I sit up. "So they're the big three eh?"

"Oh wow!" Ashido says with excitement.

"They're the one's at the top." Iida said.

"They're only third years but they're practically pro heroes." Momo said. "What do you think?"

"You're asking me?" I asked back. "To me, they're nothing special. They're just like us, students."

"I know I shouldn't have come here..." Amajiki mumbles.

"First, let's have them introduce themselves, starting with Amijiki." Aizawa calls out.

"It's no good...you two go." He said as he turns to the corner. "Even if I imagine them as potatoes...I still can't...I wanna...go home."

"That's...ok."

"C'mon Amajiki! You need to have a heart of a lion, not a kitten." Hado says with a giggle. "You know even though you're human. Get what I mean? This is our kitten, Tamaki Amajiki, and I'm Nejire Hado. I'm supposed to talk about work studies. You first years have a great time ahead of you. Hey wait hold on, why are you wearing a mask?"

"Uh well..."

"Oh wow, you must be Todoroki right? Yeah!" She said as she looked towards Shoto. "What's with that burn on your face?"

"That's non of your—."

"And Ashido, if those horns break off will you grow new ones? Can you wiggle them?"

"Umm..."

"Mineta! I'm so curious about your balls. How do they not stick to you and regrow?"

"She wants to know about my balls?"

"Tsuyu! You're just a girl right? Not a tree frog?"

"?"

"Oh my gosh! There's so much I want to know! Let's have a Q n A!"

"Ahh, she's a total airhead." Kaminari says with a sigh and smile. "That makes her cuter!"

"All those questions make her seem young." Ashido points out.

"She wants to know more about my balls?" Mineta asks with disgusting look on his face. "Come up close and personal and I'll show you!"

"Watch it." I said smacking his head with a chain.

"Hey Ojiro, can you support your entire body weight with your tail?" Hado asks.

"Uh, well, you see—."

"C'mon tell me! I really want to know!"

"Hmm...this is completely irrational." Aizawa says with a red aura.

"Oh, there's nothing to worry about Eraserhead!" Togata says. "I'll get the audience refocused! The future's gonna be?!"

"What?"

"Awful! That's your part guys! Oh crap. My call and response was a total fail!" Togata said with a laugh.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"It looks like you guys have no idea what's going on." Togata starts. "I guess we are third years who showed up to your classroom to explain a program that's completely voluntary. I can see why you're confused by that. Hmm, you guys got your licenses as first years right? Huh, this batch of students seem to be energetic huh? So the problem is you guys don't have a sense of humor which my call and response didn't work. The rad new plan is you first years fight me all at once!"

"The first thing interesting that was said so far." I said.

"Whoa! You must be Y/N right?" Hado asks me. "How does your quirk work? Do you have more than one? Are you some sort of demon?"

"Yeah." I responded. "Are we gonna do this now?"

"Hm...do whatever you want." Aizawa says. "Take them to the gymnasium."

"Alright! This should be fun!" Togata says punching his fist into the air.

[A trip to the gymnasium]

"Is he...for real?" Sero asks.

"Oh yeah! Totes real!" Togata says stretching.

"This is going to be interesting." I said as I was stretching as well. "Surprise me."

[Teaser for the next story coming after this part!]