He snuck inside but heard explosions from the cars in the back. They were trying to get away, but he knew that they would, which was precisely why he rigged them to blow. As he saw it coming, the mob boss somehow survived. Half his body was burned, and he only had one arm and one leg as he crawled away, bleeding. The White Death walked past him and picked up the shiny metal briefcase. He typed in the passcode to unlock it, shocking the mob boss.

"Who sold me out?" he asked.

The White Death turned to him, "What?"

"You know the passcode. Who told you what it was, White Death?! Those are my power crystals!"

The White Death approached him and zapped an energy beam that blew his head into oblivion.

The White Death took his mask and hoodie, "No one. I see things before they happen. That's my curse."

"Lincoln!" Eddy called out, hovering above on his hoverboard.

Lincoln groaned, "Eddy, for the last time, it's Leon. Leon. Not Lincoln."

"Right, sorry! I was almost going to call you White Death, but whatever. Did you get the power crystals? I told you he'd have them!" Eddy spoke.

Lincoln opened the case and grabbed some crystals that glowed brightly of different colors.

"Yeah, I got them. You were right," Lincoln said.

"So, does that mean that you—?"

"Yes . . . and here's your pay."

Lincoln tossed him a small bag full of gold clips.

"Yes! Thanks, man. Now, I gotta split. So long!" Eddy said before taking off.

Once he was gone, Lincoln spoke to himself, "At least he didn't say good luck."

Lincoln looked at the power crystals.

"Now . . . let's see if my hunch is true."

He took the crystals and absorbed their power. He groaned and grunted as the energy flowed through his body, making him flex his muscles. The veins in his body and his eyes glowed with different colored lights. Once the energy powered down, Lincoln looked to the stars and stared at the one that was Earth.

"I've traveled far into the future, collecting power and strength. Now that I can finally travel backward in time let's see if I can change the past. Let's see if I can fix my life," Lincoln said aloud.

***

Hank and Hawk were about ready to turn Clyde and some little kids into human pretzels. They held up one kid by his underwear, giving him a wedgie, and Clyde up by his shirt against the locker. They were doing their big dumb laughs.

"Bro, you see this twerp's face?" Hank laughed.

"He looks so dumb when you hold him off the ground," Hawk replied.

Lincoln growled a grunt.

Zach held him back, "Whoa, Lincoln! You can't just charge in there against those two."

"Yeah, we saw you take on Chandler and his thugs, but none of them are as big or as strong as those meatheads," Liam added.

"But it's Clyde! We gotta do something!" Stella protested.

"But what can we do?" Rusty asked.

Lincoln thought for a moment as he looked around.

"I got a plan. Here's what we need to do," Lincoln instructed.