"Come up with an excuse buddy, before she thinks you're strange " teased my conscience.

"You should give me your shampoo reference, I love the smell, it makes your hair super soft" I said simply, at which point I wanted to bite my tongue, so absurd did my sentence sound.

"Er... Of course, it's dop" she said simply, with an amused look on her face.

I thought it was time to leave, but she caught me by the arm, took the towel and cleaned my face. "How come your face is all wet? "she asked, concentrating on wiping the moisture from my face.

"If I'm honest, you might think I'm a bizzare," I warned her, thinking I'd whispered, but she finally heard me.

She laughed, I always liked that sound, especially when I was the source of its beginning. "Esan, I promise to treat you like a normal person", she promised.

I thought for a moment, well, it's not like she was going to let go, and part of me wanted her to know that I loved her at that moment.

"The sensation of your hair caressing my face was pleasant, a part of you touching mine," I told her sincerely.

She took a moment to assimilate my words, her cheeks soon turning red, and she lowered her head with a slight smile.

"I'm... I'll... Take... Rizwan downstairs, join us" she tried to escape quickly, but I caught him at once and pressed him against me, his surprised gaze meeting mine, I myself was surprised at my confidence.

"Love either makes you blind or gives you wings" repeated my mind.

"I don't know if you understand, but I love your hair" I tell her stupidly, I really just wanted her to stay against me.

"I also like your almond-shaped eyes, your slightly pointed nose, your thin lips and your elfin ears.

Which earned me a pat on my chest from her with a dark look that made me laugh." I really like your ogre ears too, Mr.Perfect" she rants at me.

I smiled and hugged her closer to me,

"Thanks for the compliment, I really like them too, I inherited them from my great-grandmother" I said proudly.

She rolls her eyes again, hiding her amusement, we stare at each other for a long moment, and I feel a certain atmosphere settling between us, "Esan let go of me" she says softly but shyly.

I move closer to her ear, "You're beautiful, and even more so this morning, I love your presence in my room, I never thought I'd be entitled to this gift one day, but our Rabb has allowed me, I hope you'll be happy here, because I am, I'm sorry for all the horrors you've been through before because of your weight" I tell her sincerely, I could hear her breathing quicken, her head swiveling slightly towards me and our lips were really very close." I... don't know what.. Say.. Esan, I was still scared, I admit, this morning, but your words just now have taken away all my doubts" she said.

We stare at each other for a long moment, her luscious lips are what intrigue me most at the moment, she must have noticed my insistent gaze, and I was sure I saw a glimmer of desire in hers before she abruptly pushes me away, running to my son.

"MmMh... join us downstairs" she said before disappearing with Rizwan from the room.

I still stood there, incredulous, I know it was still early to kiss her, she needed time, her shyness always amused me.

"You'll be mine, Mrs Esan Farooqi", I promised myself.

With that, I grabbed my plate and headed for the bathroom, smiling.