-BEST TITLE || RESULTS-

Participants, because of some technical difficulties, some of the participant reviews were missing. So, I've filled in the ones with my reviews.

Final placement:

1. TangerinesOfSuga - 10/10 AND Cratimy - 10/10

2.  kooksholland - 9.5/10

3. istaneveryone - 9.2/10

Judge: Shortie_ParkJiminie

Shriparna0 - 8/10 (Lover = Loser = Loner)

The title is nice, but it's not that easy to say. The title is funny for no reason (for me) I like the title! Only if it's easy to say I'd give it 10/10

kooksholland - 9.5/10 (My Last Days of Silence) [Score changed by Yeontanaaaaaaa ]

The title is pleasant. It gives a sad vibe which is perfect for the book! Just that the title is a bit long or otherwise I'd give 10/10. (Old score - 9/10)

TangerinesOfSuga - 10/10 (The Nightmare Curse)

Read the blurb, and it's perfect for the story! No words. The title is perfect! I didn't find any reason to deduct the marks. That's it

Yeong_fictions - 7/10 (Villains Dont cry)

I read the prologue and blurb, but I didn't get the title. But it relates to the story for sure. The title is good if we think, but I think that the author can create a better title. That's it

Yeontanaaaaaaa 's reviews:

Istaneveryone - 9.2/10 (What About Revenge?)

I was initially going to give this an 8/10, but then once I read that the words correlate and become W.A.R. , I was fairly impressed. I think it does suit the plot of the story well, but it's a little off from the writing style.

Bangtan_cute_person - 9/10 (Flowers from 1970)

I commend this title. It's original and got a really nice ring to it. However, I personally don't find that it suits the story language/writing style, as the writing style is more modern rather than what the title shows.

ViniShah2 - 8/10 (I M Possible Love)

I can see the word play, and the effort, which I love. However, it doesn't really have a ring to it; it's a little confusing as a title, but I do have to commend that the writing style does make up for the confusing title; the writing style is really enjoyable. Also, as much as I love the I M POSSIBLE love double meaning, I just don't think it suits for a title, looking a bit like a misspell. However, I really do love that it does fit with the story plot.

Strawberry1d - 8.5/10 (Je T'aime, Imbecile)

I like how this one isn't in English, but also at the same time, it has its... deficiencies. Firstly, I like how the language of the title corresponds to where the story is set, with a French character, and lots of different dynamics and a sort of luxury style to it. One thing though, obviously, is that, since it's not in English, it's a little hard to understand straight off the bat at first, even though it does grab your attention for not being English. It IS simple French, but that's kind of what makes it not as memorable, in a way, because it's more prone to be confused or forgotten rather than other titles.

Kimsukoo - 8/10 (Not The Pathetic Type)

It's pretty good, and in no sense is it bad. However, it's got no ring to it, it's almost just a standard sentence. There's gotta be some spice to it, so that it can foreshadow the spice to come up in the story! I think it fits the story fine, but just add spice!

samia_v - 6/10 (2 Mafia King's Deadly Girl)

It's a little bit long, and it's got a sense of "trying to be foreshadowing" but almost too foreshadowing. It's got spelling errors, missing capital letters and including a number in English. It's not really got a ring to it, sounding a little bit like an average sentence.

shinhaari - 6/10 (Summer My Best Companion)

It's got a warm vibe to it, but I'd really love it if there was more spice. It's a little bit plain, and has little to no climax to it. Also, it's got a few SPaG errors, I just hope that it makes more sense, maybe butting a comma somewhere or reforming the sentence. If there's a reason that it isn't a complete sentence, please make sure that it's clearly stated why. But otherwise, pretty decent.

Riyabangtanff - 8.5/10 (Vengeance of The Cursed Prince)

I like it, even though it isn't completely new or original, it's got its own climax and spice to it with the powerful verbs and everything. Although, it's a little long, and somehow not really that memorable because it's not one of a kind , it feels a little overused (respectfully), but I can definitely see the effort, and the execution was there. Well done.

banosri554 - 6/10 (You are only mine)

It's got a lot of SPaG errors in it, and the words aren't greatly powerful, but it does foreshadow the climax of the story, which I respect. I just wish a little bit that the title was more original and perhaps includes a bit more spice to match with the plot of the story.

Cratimy - 10/10 (Abnormality; Free Eyeballs)

No SPaG errors, that's a great start for me. It uses a pretty powerful word for creature at the start, and it sets off alarm bells, but that's exactly what you want it to do; grab the reader's attention as soon as you can. And then, you just hit us with the "Free Eyeballs" which is literally just the perfect cherry on top, it entices the reader, and I think that the title definitely suits the plot and the story so well. My only problem, which totally probably isn't your fault, is that the words are so powerful that it's almost easy to mix the words up or forget them, which might confuse some people, but your writing style is great, and definitely makes up for this minor inconvenience. You've done well. Very, very good job!

(Btw, the cover scared the living poop out of me.)