-BEST ROMANCE || RESULTS-

Final Placement:

1. Cupid Complex - 4everSherlocked 10/10

2. Age is just a number - HJWritesVK - 9.5/10

3. || Tied Third place|| - I can die for this love - Cool_Summer29 AND Not the Pathetic Type - Kimsukoo - 9/10

Reviews are put below:

Judge: armykoyola

Before I give reviews I want to say that this was the toughest category for me to judge. I was completely lost in reading all of these beautiful books. I was so confused as to which one to give what. All of them are worth reading and the authors have put their hard work and soul in them.

Book: Temptation by Seong_Grace

Points: 8.5/10

It's a romantic thriller. What I like the most about this book was y/n. She is strong and upfront about her things and the way the story proceeds is phenomenal. Initially, if you read you will get confused and this is what I like that the author keeps building the story for the reader to read further. The story is unique, you might think it's the same mafia thing but no, I loved it. Both Jimin and jk's characters are a plus point for this book.

Book: Cupid Complex by 4EverSherlocked

Points: 10/10

Honestly, I don't have words for this one. It's a masterpiece, it's beautiful. While reading it I felt like I am watching a K-drama or an iconic series. It's that beautiful, I fell in love with it. While reading it I cried, smiled, and laughed like a fool but that's how beautiful the story is which makes us feel all the emotions.

Book: Not the pathetic type by Kimsukoo

Points: 9/10

I love beautiful endings and this one has one of the best endings. The way the author has written the last proposal is so sweet and gentle making their relationship feel so beautiful. I loved each line, it's light, and sweet and makes the reader's heart go crazy while reading it. I enjoyed it so much.

Book: Precise Vices by thvanteshots

Points: 6/10

The book has just begun. Though it's beautifully written, the story is progressing well. I see some kind of motive behind what y/n might do next but couldn't find anything related to romance yet. But keep doing amazing work and I believe this story will come out great. All the best and you're doing great work, author!!

Book: You're only mine by banosri554

Points: 8/10

It's a beautiful story, again a romantic thriller. But I thought initially that it might be a cute little fight of jealousy between V and JK but my heart panicked to see V doing all that. It's tough to imagine V like that but it's a character in the book. And I loved the bickering initially and later I was on my toes as to what will happen but I am happy to see a happy ending for y/n and JK. I loved the way the book is executed. The cute beautiful scenes between JK and y/n are so pretty and dreamy.

Book: Age is Just a Number by HJwritesVK

Points: 9.5/10

I loved the character of JK in this. Being younger yet being so mature in the thought of love, that's so beautiful. This was my favorite of all. I love how slowly the bond is created between V and JK. And I absolutely didn't think of them being bts members but the ones they are in the story. So even if you don't put pictures doesn't matter because it's written so beautifully that I was able to imagine them being like that. I love the relationship between our main leads but Aera and JK stole my heart. No matter how much I praise the storyline it's less. I loved it, it stood up to my expectations.

Book: I can die for this love by Cool_Summer29

Points: 9/10

It's a story of pain and love. Emotions can be seen throughout the book. Also, I loved the character of y/n trying to bring her love back and falling into different circumstances. But the book makes the reader smile that love always finds its way back. Jk's character slowly becomes nurturing and sweet towards the female lead. It's such a beautiful love story between two beautiful people finding love again in their chaotic life. The story is worth the title.