-[NEW] CLEANEST WRITING STYLE || RESULTS-

This is only for people whose judge was tbr_tales .

The PART 2 of this will be posted soon.

Participants, if you'd like to see your results, please request it through PM from your judge, tbr_tales. However, some of them were reviewed by me, so please check below.

[All results are in order]

Cleanest Writing Style Results :

1. bangtanrewinds and WhatATinyWorld take first place with a perfect score, Ocultar : 10/10 Stardust : 10/10

2. Ashleyaesthetic - Knock At the Cabin : 9.8/10

3. 4everSherlocked - The Cupid Complex : 9.6/10

thvanteshots -  (Precise Vices) : 9/10

nishimura_rizzi - Blessed-Cursed: 8.7/10

Cool_Summer29 - I Can Die For This Love : 8.5/10

strawberry1d - Je T'aime, Imbecile: 8.5/10

Rosecherry2602 - The Other Side of the Call : 8.3/10

Shriparna0 - Let's just get over with it, please?: 7.8/10

Yawnznn69 - Psycho Killer : 7/10

riyabangtanff - (Vengeance of the cursed prince) : 7/10

Taewifey30 - My Two little brothers : 7/10

imtwinkle_ - Our Hyung : 6.8/10

samia_v - 2 Mafia King's deadly girl : 5/10

shinhaari - (Summer my best companion) : 4/10

Yeontanaaaaaaa 's reviews:

Taewifey30 (My Two Little Brothers) - 7/10

The content's fine, honestly, it's readable and is in good quantity. However, it is a little bit choppy and rushed in some places. Also, I've noticed multiple spelling and grammar errors here and there, and some descriptions are plain and clumped. I would recommend looking back on the older chapters, maybe you can keep them up to par like your newest chapters. But, overall, decent.

strawberry1d (Je T'aime, Imbecile) - 8.5/10

It's good. I like the amount of writing per paragraph, it's really nice, and I can see the effort. I don't see any clear grammar or spag mistakes, which is a great sign. The paragraph breaks are perfect, adding really nice tension are you read. However, there's really only two things that stand out to me that I'd say can be improved; I don't really feel any of the rush when there's a part with high tension; it's almost the same, I'd really like if you could spice it up a bit, so that the reader could feel more of the emotions of the protagonist, not just know what they are feeling/thinking. Maybe adding a higher tone of empathy could really spice it up. Also, for the amount of tension in your story, I would say that past tense isn't really the greatest place to go, because a present tense could make the tension rise, like the stakes are higher. However, you've done well with the past tense, I must tell you that. Good job!

WhatATinyWorld (Stardust) - 10/10

This is great. The description, the tension between lines, the pauses, everything! It's literally super, super immersive, it makes the reader want to know more, even if the scene might not be an action scene, or if it's emotionally rushing: that's just how good the writing style is. There isn't even any SPaG issues I could find, none! It's amazing!!! You need to publish an actual original book. Seriously.

Very, very good job. You've surpassed all my expectations.

samia_v (2 Mafia King's Deadly Girl) - 5/10

Right off the bat, there's clearly some grammar and SPaG errors in the first few sentences; the writing style is a little squashed and doesn't make sense at times, it's almost if you're trying to spill all the contents of the story in one sentence. My advice (from a horrible writer); slow it down, don't rush the description and story so much, build it up first.

nishimura_rizzi (Blessed-Cursed) - 8.5/10

The tension, I have to say, is nice. It's compelling, immersive, and it brings the reader in. There's also little to no SPaG errors which is great. However, though, it's just that the writing is a little bit squashed, or rushed. You could slow it down a bit; just be a bit more descriptive rather than just going mainstream into the plot; it's good to include some side-tracks sometimes. Also, for this type of story, I actually think that present tense is better to use, as it gives off a more mystery and adrenaline-pumping vibe.

Riyabangtanff (Vengeance of the cursed prince) - 7/10

It's decent. It's in nice quantity and the release of the plot is fine, not too rushed. However, the description is rushed; you fit too much into one sentence at a time, because sometimes it's better to split them into two. Also, your choice of words are sometimes a little difficult to read and confusing. Maybe consider revisiting the older chapters. There's a few SPaG errors, especially when you use speech. But, overall it's readable, and therefore, decent.

thvanteshots (Precise Vices) - 9/10

To be honest, the writing style surprised me; it's actually pretty good. It's clear, and there's no visible SPaG mistakes. The writing style is perfect for the plot; clear and easy to read. The only thing I would say to improve is that you could maybe look back a bit on your chapters, because I think spicing it up with some good adjectives and strong descriptive words can bring your story to life. Great job, though. Keep going!

shinhaari (Summer my best companion) - 4/10

It's a weird hybrid between script and novel. It changes at random times and, therefore, becomes really, really confusing and hard to read. It switches between present and past tense a lot and has visible SPaG errors. I would recommend looking back on it.

YeahIdonthavethink (Dr. Kim and Mr. Jeon) - 8.8/10

There's one thing that stood out the most to me, and I think it saved your whole style, and that's the descriptive language. I really like it, it sets the vibe, and it inputs a clear imagery into the reader's mind. However, there are little SPaG errors here and there, but they're only minor, so you can just go back and fix them. Overall, great job!

imtwinkle_ (Our Hyung) - 6.8/10

It's not that bad, but there are multiple spelling errors that I can see, and sometimes there's some parts which are a little bit rushed; I'd recommend that you slow down the descriptions to maximise tension for the reader. Also, some of the sentences are worded in a confusing way; it's hard to interpret what you're trying to say. Maybe try re-arranging some of those.