-BEST BLURB || RESULTS-

Blurb/PrologueJudge: armykoyola

||Final placement||

1. kooksholland - 10/10

2. HJwitesVK tied with Bangtan_cute_person - 9.5/10

3. istaneveryone - 9/10

All of those listed above are eligible for rewards if they are following @DalgonaDalgom,in order so they may receive it from there.

All the reviews are written below (not in chronological order):

||Book: My last days of silence by : kooksholland ||

Points: 10/10

The blurb is amazing. It's precise, short, simple yet very effective. It makes us read the book and compels us to open the chapter to know further. The prologue is enough to give the proper introduction to the story. It gives a reader a good start and the best part is that it's beautifully written.

Keep up the hard work!!

||Book: The other side of the Call by Rosecherry2602 ||

Points: 8/10

Well, I like the blurb. It's full of suspense, and many questions that can only be answered if you read the book. A very creative idea to make readers interested to read the book. And a little insight into what it will be about. But the prologue is missing which makes it empty. Nothing to introduce the book. After reading the blurb I was excited to read what's in the prologue but I got disappointed.

Please take care of this, author.

||Book: Age is Just the Number by HJwritesVK ||

Points: 9.5/10

The story seems fascinating to read when you go through the blurb. Just interesting and amazing. But there is no need to put Mpreg in the blurb because you're going to introduce it inside the prologue. Now, the prologue is one of the best things. Short and simple yet enough to introduce the characters to the readers and a little of their life.

You are doing brilliant work, author!

||Book: What about Revenge by istaneveryone ||

Points: 9/10

Well-constructed, written and the words are chosen perfectly for such a genre. Perfectly introducing the story to the readers. I eagerly wanted to read what kind of revenge is there coming for us. I loved it! But now when I read the prologue, it's just too long, too long for a prologue. It gave the reader about our one character Yoongi, phase by phase. But where is the other lead, I think that in a long chapter like that there should have been one or two lines dedicated to y/n. Please take care of this.

Otherwise, beautiful piece of work.

||Book: Homicide Case-To Fall in Love by Arixukim ||

Points: 7.5/10

Honestly, the blurb is so short. I couldn't make anything from it. A reader would get interested if there is some kind of reference to what those two dialogues are for. It's very short. On the contrary, I lived the prologue. It is precise and mysterious making a reader feel that anxiety to read the whole book quickly. But, it's also a little too short. It would be nice to introduce the second character in the book too.  I loved the unique storyline, it's tough to see such stories.

Great work and keep it up, author!

||Book: Flowers from 1970 by Bangtan_cute_person ||

Points: 9.5/10

I would say a very poetic blurb. I loved the arrangement of phrases. To be honest, it's one of my favorite blurbs till now. The first six lines hit your heart and then there is no chance that you won't open the book. Now, if we talk about the prologue then it's beautiful, emotional and makes us understand the strong emotions of the female lead and a description of the story too.

You're doing beautiful work, author!

Book: Hyungs by imtwinkle_

Points: 8.5/10

Reading the blurb one can get a perfect idea of a dreamy tale every Army has seen of bts growing up and Seokjin taking care of them. I like that someone thought to write it but there are grammatical and punctuation marks errors in it. Which the author needs to correct. Now, the prologue gives the perfect description of Kim's family and how they are, and what the situation is which makes it easy to understand the story.

Amazing work and keep doing it, author!