RULES + PAYMENTS

PARTICIPANTS:

*BONUS* - PLEASE DO INFORM ME IF YOU FIND AN ERROR, LIKE IF I FORGOT TO PUT YOU IN THE CATEGORY SLIDE, PLEASE DO NOT FEEL AFRAID TO TAG YOURSELF IN THE COMMENT OF YOUR CATEGORY SLIDE AS WELL, IF THE TAG ISN'T WORKING.

1. You may only participate in a maximum of 3 categories. Also, during the awards, you absolutely cannot change your username.

2. There will be no bribing - Anyone caught cheating will be immediately disqualified and out of the competition.

3. Fill out the forms neatly, or else it will not be accepted.

4. Please be patient - Processing judges and etc is difficult, so please be patient when waiting for results.

5. There is a limited amount of spaces, so please fill it up while you can.

6. I will not cope with unpleasant behaviour, I am not your parent/s or guardian/s. You wil be immediately banned and reported if you are spotted with that behaviour.

7. Books must be in ENGLISH and not just translations.

8. If I do not get back to you after a few days, then please don't feel afraid to repetitively tag me, so that you can get my attention.

9. *!!!Important!!! When you do get accepted, please make sure to comment on your category slide, so that your judge can find you.

10. It must be a K-pop book. And at least more than 500 words. It doesn't have to be complete.

11. You may only participate with a total of two books and those books must be for different categories.

PAYMENTS:

1. Follow me permanently, even after the awards have ended.

2. Add this book to your public and private reading lists. - This is for your benefit so that you get updated on changes. Do this same thing with THE DAY I DIE.

3. Give this book a shoutout on your message board making sure to tag me in it.

4. Make sure to follow your judge as well.

5. Leave at least one comment on HUNTERS/ OR leave 3-4 votes on that book. Also, the password is the name of any song from TXT.

 Also, the password is the name of any song from TXT

RULES FOR JUDGES:

1. Give me a permanent follow, inform me if this will be from an alt account.

2. Either submit your judgement through Google docs or, if it's a short one (less than 100 words) through DM or MEGA.

3. Do not take any bribes from participants.

4. Make sure that you give analytical feedback, not criticism.

5. Make sure you fill out the JUDGE form underneath the category you want to judge.