-BEST PROTAGONIST || RESULTS-

First of all, this category was one of the slightly bigger ones, and I since congratulate everyone for joining and participating in this one, even if you did not place in the final lineup. Very well done to all of these authors, and, please also give a virtual thank you to your judge, for they have provided very detailed reviews for everyone. They have worked very hard, reviewing a grand total of 24 books!

Final lineup:

1. I M Possible love - ViniShah2 AND Detective Jeon (Book 1) - tbr_tales - 10/10

2. [DISQUALIFIED] Lusting Love - imtwinkle_ - 9.5/10 [DISQUALIFIED]

3. My deranged marriage by Yeahidonthavethink - 9/10 AND Abnormality; Free eyeballs by Cratimy - 9/10

Judge: armykoyola

Book: What about Revenge by Istaneveryone_

Points:  8/10

The male protagonist of the book is strong, but he is sometimes too quiet. Though what i like is that he pour out his emotions so well and those beautiful lines written by author makes it even more beautiful.

Book: I M possible love by ViniShah2

Points: 10/10

The protagonist, bora, seems to be strong, loving, and caring. I mean these three words are less than what I read in the chapter given. What I could conclude from it was that Bora has some past traumas but still, she is up there for someone else trying to make that person feel better. This shows how emotionally strong the protagonist is. I loved the character.

Book: Je T'aime, Imbecile by strawberry1d

Points: 8/10

The protagonist Noemie is fierce and yes, sassy. I can see her speaking for herself in many places. It's from one of those where you will find a strong, independent female lead. I loved the character.

Book: Not the pathetic type Kimsukoo

Points: 8.5/10

Both the protagonist is independent with different emotions and strengths. What I love about this is how the character changes of JK and he becomes so soft and tender. The best is Jk, I feel that according to what I understood.

Book: Precise Vices by thvanteshots

Points: 8/10

Well, the character of JK started as an independent, strong, and stubborn type. As the book have just started all I could make out was a JK with. He is working on his own as well as his father's but the best part was that like every other rich boy story he is not taking things for granted. this is what I like in him.

Book: My deranged marriage by Yeahidonthavethink

Points: 9/10

The character of Eliza (Lizzie) is fierce, bold, and very outspoken. She doesn't care if her mother will scold her or not she just says herself without any regret. The way she clearly states her feelings is beautiful even to a man she just met at her sudden forced wedding. She is funny, even in the toughest situation she knows how to pull herself back. I wish she had a little just a little empathy in her for a man who is about to die.

Book: Lusting Love by imtwinkle_

Points: 9.5/10

Honestly, initially one would think that how weak and petty the protagonist is. The chapters go on by showing her weak and a little poor thing but boom! You just get surprised how she becomes the whole mastermind and strong till the end of the book. I loved this character a lot, I was so impressed by this.

Book: Detective Jeon (book 1) by tbr_tales

Points: 10/10

I just need to say first of all such a well-written protagonist. H goes through so much and more over dealing with the case and his personal life. He is intelligent, brilliant and he is pain, grief. He goes through a miserable life yet he thrives. I just don't have words for the emotions I felt while reading it, I could relate to it. It's just too awesome, I genuinely loved it.

Book: Abnormality; Free eyeballs by Cratimy

Points: 9/10

The protagonists have their pasts. Especially the female protagonist went through heartbreak because of her father's death. And then all of a sudden they're put through a survival game. This brings out their characters much more out and they go through a lot. Figuring out the game and surviving through it. I must say I love every single character which kept coming but the female protagonist, Talon, is my favourite.