| ✞ |

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for completing and supporting A Lily Among Thorns. With it being my first Christian novel, I didn't expect the amount of work and energy it took to complete it, but I also didn't expect the amount of love that it was shown, so it all balances out :)

God called me to write this story twenty-two days after I got into a car accident and walked out unharmed; that is where the inspiration of Celai's beginning stemmed from. At the time, I was less than a year into my walk with Him and couldn't see the good in such a traumatic experience, but now I have clear eyes and I thank the Lord that He had His way in such a situation.

With that being said, I have attempted two books since the completion of ALAT back in December, and both have failed to grab my heart. So I must say that I don't have anything in the works right now, and I actually feel as if God has been calling me to step back from my love of writing.

I'm not sure how long I will be away, but I must say that in the time being, I will be deeply self-reflecting and if I do return to writing, then I will (hopefully) be equipped with a better outlook on life and a deeper understanding of Christ. Something I've been using so far is StoriesBecomesMe's book, Bible Study. It truly is an amazing collection of Bible studies and I really recommend you all read her book.

For all those that read ALAT and enjoyed the Christian elements within it, I pray you continue to grow deeper in your love for God. Continue to push forward and live every day with your cross. Surrender to Him fully and let Him work in your life. Never stop praying to Him and make Him your all.

God is so good and I trust that He already has your life perfectly planned out. It is up to you to trust Him, even in the hardest times. Let me be a testimony because as much as I trust my Lord, I told Him I was done crying over my having to step back and here I am crying my lil eyes out lol.

Above all, remember what is said in Luke 10:27, " 'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind,' and 'your neighbor as yourself.' "

Shalom and God bless you all.

~Damaris💛