⁺ ‧₊ 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓 ♱˚ ₊

(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 cast her suspicions of Vincere aside until she found any potential leads - if she ever would. She ran through all the negative and positive concepts of what the true story could possibly be that her mind kept conjuring. It gave her a headache, but she found herself unable to sleep again after that and opted to dive deeper into the aforementioned hotel before she would head there in person.

She walked over to her desk and opened up her laptop before opening a web browser and typing in 'Sanguinaris' into its search engine. At first, nothing of great importance popped up. The only things that were presented before her on the screen were the hotel accommodations, images, reviews, reservation offers, and location - but Detective (Y/N) would not stop digging past the surface for information.

She found it suspicious; how the hotel had a firm 5.0 rating despite the rumors circulating it, despite the fact that all of its visitors never returned - and some may not have even left. But there was not a single published news article about the hotel. She did her research on that and found out that any article that had gone so far as to even mention Sanguinaris was abruptly taken down. Since she couldn't find anything online, even after accessing the national database, she decided to shut down her laptop and lay down on her bed once more.

This is impressively inconvenient for me.

Her (e/c) eyes stared at the ceiling for a while before she slowly fell back asleep, fully intended to get some shut eye.

♱✗⇢✗⇢✗⇢✗⇢✗⇢✗⇢✗⇢✗⇢✗⇢✗⇢✗⇢✗⇢✗⇢✗♱

Late in the morning, (Y/N)'s mind finally detached from the realm of slumber she was in. She reluctantly surrendered to the beckoning morning light that seeped through the curtains, as well as the ticking sound of one of the five alarms she forgot to turn off. She reached over to the alarm clock perched on her nightstand to stop it before rising from her bed and sauntering her way over to the adjoining bathroom to adhere to her morning routine.

She had already completed her weekly tasks, so she chose to savor what was left of the weekend and watch crime documentaries. After a couple more hours had passed, it was time for her to finally visit Sanguinaris Hotel. She ordered a cab to pick her up and drive her there, and it took a full hour for her to arrive.

♱✗⇢✗⇢✗⇢✗⇢✗⇢✗⇢✗⇢✗⇢✗⇢✗⇢✗⇢✗⇢✗⇢✗♱

(Y/N) stood before the hotel, its enigmatic splendor slightly galvanizing her

(Y/N) stood before the hotel, its enigmatic splendor slightly galvanizing her. Upon entering the dimly lit lobby, she was greeted by the sight of rather exquisitely-dressed groups of people chattering amongst themselves. She glanced around, taking in just how mesmerizing the hotel architecture genuinely was. At the center of it all was a chandelier from a bygone era, adorned with cobwebs, casting sporadic beams of illumination upon the faded portraits of long-forgotten figures that adorned the walls.

The reception desk stood like a monolith, its polished surface reflecting the flickering candlelight. Behind it sat a man with a stern expression, who also eyed her with a subtle look of surprise.

"Good evening, madam. How may I help you?" the man asked politely.

"I'd like to check in," (Y/N) replied in a murmur. She was focused on the name tag embroidered upon the man's uniform. 

Necare Commode.

"Of course," the man now known as Necare responded, motioning for her to come closer. He then proceeded to ask her a few questions and fill out the necessary paperwork before handing her the room key.