4. Bakusquad

" Real friendships never die, they may shift and change with time but remain true at the core." ~ Laughing Wolf

Kirishima can hardly believe his eyes as he stares at the best friend he hasn't seen in two years. He feels emotion sweep him as he takes a step forward wiping his eyes, while the other two heros try and process what's in front of them.

" Dude, I.. oh man, I.. I can't believe it's really you. Shit, how.. how you been bro?"

The blonde nods with a smirkish smile feeling a hit of emotion at the sight and sound of his old high school crew.

" I'm alright, better than I was. Pretty much back to my old arrogant, cocky ass self if that means anything."

Kirishima chuckles through teary rose red eyes..

" That.. that means a lot bro. That's awesome to hear brother."

The word brother hits Katsuki hard. The redhead had in fact been like the brother he never had, they all were at one time.

Another voice speaks, the two other heros finally let the sight in front of them sink in fully.

" Bakubro.. man it's amazing to see you back in town. You look fucking great dude.", Sero says with a sheen of tears that want to fall because it's been so damn long.

The blonde gives a slight smile reaching out go fist bump one of his oldest friends.

" Thanks Soy Sauce, and you.. well you're just as ugly as ever.", he teases making them laugh through the tears they still hold cause this was their explosive friend, this was the real Katsuki Bakugo.

Denki is sniffling as he steps up right in front of the blonde. Katsuki immediately raises a brow.

" Bro, dude.. at the risk of getting my face exploded like I have in the past, I'm gonna hug your mean ass cause.. cause I missed you.", Denki says with tears down his face as he closes in and hugs the large blonde before Katsuki has a chance to decline.

The blonde tenses at first, not all that comfortable with this kind of affection from his friends, but he finds himself letting it happen as he rolls his eyes with a smile tugging while he pats the emotional male on the back.

" Yeah, yeah, whatever Dunce. Good to see you're fucking annoying as always.", he smirks.

Denki chuckles as he holds male tighter.

" I missed you too man. I don't think I'm gonna let go"

Katsuki begins to heat up his quirk that the electric throwing male can smell immediately making Denki jump back.

" Letting go!"

The blonde smirks.

" Thought so."

They all chuckle, the feeling of old times flowing with ease around them.

Kirishima clears his throat.

" Well, I don't care man, I'm going in for a hug too."

" Yeah me too", Sero says as they close the distance and hug the blonde they haven't seen in two years.

Katsuki gives them a light hug with a grin and a head shake.

" You extras get all soft on me or what? Enough with the chick flick moments."

They chuckle pulling away.

" Sorry man, it's just so awesome to see you.", Sero laughs.

" Totally bro, how long you in town for?!", Kirishima ask with a grin

Stolen Moments On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara