5 months later

(This is a rewrite)

(Quick memo: Selena died . 😢 yes, she died. Miyuka lives. Rui is suicidal. You know he is. Hakuji is sad because he can't hear her scary stories anymore. Koyuki can't watch AOT anymore.)

"Smile?" Rui asked, getting his medkit out. "Yup. Smile. That's what Selena would want, right?" I asked. Rui nodded as he took out his wraps. "They bled again?"

"Yup."

"Rui, it's okay. If you have any problems, tell me, okay? Because you're my best friend. Okay? Ru?" I assured. He looked at me with a smile. He finished wrapping his arms and hugged me. I hugged him back.

"Let's go to the docks. The rest of them are waiting for us."

MEI'S POV
WHAT AM I LOOKING AT?

Rui hugging Y/n? Perfect!! I love it when things go my way! Leaning against the doorframe, I smirked.

"Perfect. Selena's death is worth the while. I knew her tumor was going to break."

YOUR POV × LATER
Rui and I reached the docks, seeing them there with—Kento?!

"Oh, hey!" Koyuki greeted. Hakuji waved as Muichiro smiled. "Kento has some news!" Muichiro explained.

"Hey. So, if you all are free, you guys can go to Miyuka's cousin's hockey game at the Senior State Championships." Kento said.
"Miyuka has a cousin? Step cousin, right?" Koyuki asked.

"Yup. Junya Yamaguchi, on Miyuka's mother's side." Kento replied. "He has a hockey game. And Miyuka bought all of the tickets for you guys, if you're free."

I nodded. "I would love to watch!" I agreed, getting a ticket with my name on it. "I would too. Yūi has baseball practice on Friday, and my family is just busy as f***. I would love to go." Rui said, getting his ticket.

"Me too! Hakuji?"
"Shoots."
Muichiro grabbed my hand and nodded. "I would love to see Selena's cousin play hockey." He said, getting his ticket. "Good. Miyuka is known as a hero and a monster for killing Densuke Fukuda.. he'll be there." Kento said.

"Well, see you guys there!" He said, getting on his bike.

FRIDAY
I woke up, hearing my alarm go off. I turned it off. "What time is it...?" I asked. I looked at Tsutako, who was leaning against the doorframe. "It's 6:45, Y/n," she replied. "You're lucky there isn't any school today because of that Senior State Championships," she said. I widened my eyes.

I rushed to the bathroom.
"How long was my alarm going off?" I asked, getting toothpaste on my toothbrush. "It went off for about 45 minutes." Giyuu replied, getting into the bathroom. "Remember, basketball tryouts."

"Yeah, I know," I muffled, brushing my teeth. I spit out the toothpaste, washed my face and mouth, and brushed my hair. I ran to my dresser and put my gear on.

I opened the door. "Bye!" I quickly said before going outside.

》》

"I MADE IT!" I gasped, seeing girls chat with each other. They stared at me weirdly. "Haters gotta hate, huh?" I asked myself.

I plopped my stuff on the benches. I then saw a girl with emerald eyes and brown hair. She looks similar to Sora Hizuki. "Hey," she greeted. "Are you Y/n Tomioka?"
"In the flesh," I replied. "You?"
"I'm Hinata Hizuki!" Hinata replied. "Oh, you're his sister?" I asked. She nodded. "Yup! My brother got me into basketball."

"Omg, same!" I replied. She smiled. "Are you going to the Senior State Championships?" She asked. I nodded. "Why?"
"My brothers are going to play. You?"
"I am going because of my brother's basketball game and a hockey game."
"Ooh! Does anyone in your family play hockey?"
"No."

"Oh," Hinata sighed. "Hm? My... deceased friend... she... has a step cousin who plays hockey. So I was invited and got a ticket for free," I replied. "Oh! Deceased?? Ah! I'm so sorry for the loss!" Hinata gasped.

"It's fine. You?"
"I'm going because my brother, Zora, whose twins with Sora (who's one minute older,) plays hockey. Zora will be playing against the U.S.A." Hinata replied. I nodded. "Same! Oh, I go to Kimetsu Academy. What academy do you go to?" I asked.

"Eden Academy," she replied. "But they don't have basketball there."

"Sad."

"Ikr?"

After practice, Hinata and I became friends. We got each other's number and split ways.

LATER
I got home, took a shower, and did my homework. Mrs. Tanaka... psh. I hate that woman. After doing my homework, I looked at the time.

10 o' clock. Still have time. So I decided to text my new friend, Hinata!

YOU
;; HEYYY;;

HINATA
;; HEYYY;;

YOU
;; hru?;;

HINATA
;; I'm good hbu;;

YOU
;; BORED;;

HINATA
;; I gtg ;;

YOU
;; wut why? 😳;;

HINATA
;; My brothers ;;

YOU
;; oh. Okay. Ttyl!;;

HINATA
;;BYE-BYE;;

Getting off, I walked to the living room. I sat on the couch. "UGH!" I groaned. Tsutako tilt her head. "What?"
"I'm bored," I replied. "What are we going to do?"

"Well, first is the hockey game, right? You can watch that while Giyuu practices, and I am at work. I'll get off of work before Giyuu's game."

"Alright." I said.
I just lounged around. I'm so lazy after those tryouts.

So I ended up falling asleep 😴

A FEW HOURS LATER
Tsutako woke me up, and I rushed to get ready. It was almost time to go!
I rushed to the car, and Tsutako drove Giyuu and I to Kimetsu College.

~~

"Have fun! Bye!" Tsutako said before driving away. Giyuu and I split ways. "Good luck on your game," I said. "Have fun," he said. He hugged me quickly and left.

I walked to the ice rink and saw people skating around the rink. I gasped in shock. "Hey, babe!" Muichiro said, hugging me from behind. "Hi!" I greeted. "How are you?"
"Good. You?"
"Fine."

We gave our tickets to the ticket collector and walked to find a place to sit. We then saw Koyuki and Hakuji. Rui was behind us.

"Hey!" Koyuki greeted. "Wassup?" Hakuji asked. I looked at Rui, and he smiled.

"Hey guys!" I greeted, sitting next to Koyuki. "How are you all?"

"Great!"
"Excited."
"I'm fine."

I smiled warmly.

'Thank you for being in my life, Megumi.'