The title is so long

Y/N TOMIOKA AND MUICHIRO TOKITO'S TOGETHER TIME? SCHOOL PROHIBITS AND Y/N'S GOT A MISSING LUNCH!!!!

It was a new day for school and yesterday was hella chaotic. But it's better than sitting in health class. Which is what I'm doing.

Rui is awfully quiet, and only talks to me when we're supposed to talk. I tried passing a note to him, but he wrote back, "I can't talk right now," but who can, really?

Mrs. Tanaka is on my nerves. Really. She's been talking about stuff that I already know and brags about Mei. I really hate it.

And because of that, I really want class to end. Time moves so slow and Mrs. Tanaka moves even slower. I don't know. I might fall asleep. But sadly, Rui keeps me up with a horrifying story by whispering it into my ear. Got no idea if he's trying to scare me or wake me up.

Class takes forever, and that just sucks.
Mrs. Tanaka talks so much I have been thinking she has logorhea..

*RING!!! RING!!!*

"Class dismissed."

FINALLY! Health class is over! Now it's lunch time! I get to eat my brother's lunch-

Where is it?

"Uh, Rui," I call, seeing him turn around. "Yeah?" He asks. "Uh.. do you remember where my lunch is?" I ask. He shook his head. "No, I don't. Sorry." Rui answers.

I gasp. I worked so hard stealing my brother's lunch! It was golden curry with rice and it was way better than my original lunch! This is bad, what am I gonna eat know?!

I sigh, following Rui who's asking about Selena's absence. I mean, she was healthy looking yesterday, I don't know why she's absent. Maybe God will answer my question.

"Dear God," I mumbled. "Where's Selena?"
No answer. Should've known. He answers to Christians.

Rui walked me to the cafeteria, seeing a bunch of people surrounding a group of people. I wonder, who could the be?

Well, it was Muichiro arm wrestling Hakuji, which I dumbfoundly joined. I never realized Muichiro had muscles. I now wonder while looking at Muichiro if he has abs.

Hakuji is the strongest person in the whole school and I have bloody evidence to prove it. If he ever lost against anybody I think he'll train his butt off and arm wrestle that person again until he wins. He is pretty dedicated of keeping his title as the strongest kid.

Muichiro.. he just got hotter. Ever since the day I met him I found him handsome, and when I fell in love with him I found him hot. Now he is extremely handsome and hot with those muscles.

Hakuji won, and to be honest I wanted Muichiro to win. But you can't blame me honestly because he's my boyfriend.

"HAKUJI SOYAMA BECOMES THE VICTOR!!" some kid shouted. We all clapped.
"Great job Muichiro! I take back what I said about you being scrawny!" Hakuji laughed. I smiled. Those two always seem like they've known each other since they were babies.

Muichiro pouted a little and saw me clap. He went to me, ignoring everyone in the way by pushing them. I smiled to see him look at me so passionately.

He hugged me. "I wanted to win for you~" he cooed. I chuckled. "I know you did.. but, can you help me?" I asked. He perked up. "What is it?" He asks. "I lost my lunch... and I want my boyfriend and I to find it~ can you do that for me?" I ask. He nodded, cueing me to drag him.

Third pov
"Uh.." Hakuji stuttered.
"Hey!" Koyuki greeted.

"Um... they left us just like that?" Hakuji asked.
"Yeah." Rui said.

??? Pov
"They're alone."

"Good."

"All coming to plan," I chuckled, showing a mischievous smirk. "Today, I will expose their love and ruin their love life. That will make Muichiro love Mei.."

"Don't you want that? Mei Tanaka?"

Mei stood with a smile. "Why, of course."

Your pov
"I can't find it, I'm so sorry." Muichiro apologized, bowing. I lift his head and kissed his nose. "Don't be guilty! Everything will be fine. Wanna be a sweet boyfriend and share your food with me??" I asked Mui, who smirked. "So dirty minded." I said. He giggled.

"But I'm craving that curry dish. So.. let's find it." I concludes. He sighed. "Where to look now?" Muichiro asks. I shrugged my shoulders.

Later..
WHAT. IS. HAPPENING??!

I somehow got into this situation with Muichiro! The heck man!

Okay, I was checking people's desks until Muichiro got scolded by a staff member! Now I'm in the trouble too!

"What are you kids doing here? You're not supposed to be here at lunch!" The staff said. Oh boy. It's Mr. Urokodaki. He scolds hard and nonetheless a harsh Social Studies teacher.
Muichiro bowed and so did I. "Our apologies, Y/n lost her lunch so we're trying to find it!" Muichiro explained.

Mr. Urokodaki sighed and let us off. I guess it was because of me, because Giyu and Sabito called him uncle and he was a nice guy to them. So should I call him uncle...? Grandpa??

I sighed when he left. "Now I can't even have lunch!" I gasped. I started to sob. "I worked so hard stealing that lunch..."

"What?" Muichiro asked. I jolted. "Uh, babe you see I saw my brother's lunch and it was way better than mine, and knowing he won't give it to me I stole it.." I confessed.

Muichiro raised a brow. "So that's why you're so determined?" He asked. I nodded in embarrassment. "Well, sorry. You can't find your yummy lunch but we can share~" he cooed into my ear, making me radiate red.

"Stop!" I said, covering my face. He smirked. "Hey, how should we do it?" He asked.
"YOU'RE SO FLIRTATIOUS!" I exclaimed.

Sorry it's short because it's a short chapter. :D