***<Why>***

Pov: yours
Me and Muichiro walked back to the others and saw Miyuka saying bye to everyone. Sabito wasn't here though, as Sabito wasn't here at all today. Giyu told me that he was sick after the first day of school, and that's just sad.

Miyuka did a handshake with Kai and hugged his sisters. It was cute since the other kids did not make fun of Muchiko or Megumi. Heck, probably they're not since Miyuka and Rui will beat their a**es.

☆《《《《

"Soccer is the last sport you'll be playing." Kai mentioned. "For today, of course."
I nodded as Muichiro held my hand.

"Okay, who likes soccer?" Kai asked, seeing Selena's hand go up. Only her? She likes baseball with Muchiko.. but Muchiko doesn't like soccer? Huh.

I then saw Mei's hand go up. "I guess me and Selena only like soccer, right, Selena?" Mei asked. Selena looked away.

Kai patted Selena's head and sighed, "okay, let's learn how to play soccer,"

Kai put his ball on the field. Murata, who seems to hate soccer wanted to get out of this. He tried walking away slowly until Gyutaro, a player I assume stopped him and made him walk back. 

Kai and Gyutaro were the fastest players on the team, including Tengen. I'm surprised he does soccer. Tengen is sick today, which explains why he isn't here, boasting about his sick kicks.

~

Selena did amazing with the kicks, even shooting it into the goal. That shocked me, since she did amazing in baseball too.
I could see Rui smile here and there at Selena doing a good job, and Muichiro would just encourage me.

It was so nice when Muichiro encouraged me to try harder, since I'm not a good kicker. Nezuko is amazing at soccer, so I envy her for that.

~

We chose teams, and it wasn't a "Girls vs Boys" game, it was half the boys with half the girls, and it's the same for the other team.
Muichiro, Koyuki, Rui, and Hakuji were on my team along with Tanjiro and other kids. Selena wasn't on my team sadly, we could really have her so we can win.

Hakuji was the goalie, since he can handle powerful kicks. Rui had to tie his hair, and Muichiro didn't want to tie his hair. He liked it long. Rui didn't want to tie his hair because of his bangs. Oh yeah, that reminds me. Last summer, we had a steak out and we wanted Rui to show his bangs.

Yūi shows both of his eyes, which helps me tell them apart.

Muichiro and the other boys with long hair tied their hair, because if they didn't Kai would kick them out of the game, and have them do push-ups for the whole game.

Kai let Rui have his hair untied, which is very unfair to me. I guess Kai knows what's under Rui's bangs too. That doesn't make sense. Do only boys know what's under Rui's bangs? But, if that's true, why doesn't Muichiro and Hakuji know?

"GAME, BEGIN!" Kai shouted, commencing the game. I kicked the ball, seeing it go near the goal, but Selena kicked it away. I groaned when Selena took control of the ball, kicking it right passed me and Hakuji.

That round was awfully quick. With Selena on their team, my team is doomed.
Rui scolded Hakuji for not catching the ball since his assigned role is to be a goalie. Hakuji stayed silent the whole time.