16.

(Smut warning, depending on how much I cringe out it might be the first and last time I do this)

"Thanks again for letting me stay here, I appreciate it more than you know" I stretched as I sat up and Lance took that moment to slip down and fit himself under me on the couch. He was still taking the sight of my messy hair in before he pulled out my hair scrunchie , this let my curls fall to my shoulders which he began to massage and I slowly lay back down but this time in his lap.

"You actually look cute you know?" Lance kept rolling his thumbs over my shoulders as he spoke and my eyes were resting when I felt his breathing slow down. He lowered himself even more and placed his lips on mine, they didn't crash but instead parked themself over mine. He placed kisses all over my cheeks, he was soft with each one. His lips kept wandering but would always find their way to mine when I would tug Lance's collar, he began to lift me a little higher on his lap and pulled his polo shirt off with his free hand. Now that was hot. We didn't speak much but I could hear his groans in between our making out session, and that was enough to make me wet. 

I pulled up from his clutch for some air 

Lance jolted himself up too "Shit I'm sorry, are you in pain? I didn't think about your ankle"

"No no, just needed to take a second, I think these painkillers have my asthma flaring up" this was horrifically embarrassing for me, but Lance didn't even care, he kept his concerned eyes  on me and used his thumb to swipe over my cheek whilst I was sat straddling his waist. 

"Your brother is gonna kill me isn't he?"

"Only if he finds out" I wink at Lance who takes that answer as the green light to move our little party upstairs, we passed the room he gave me yesterday that I didn't even sleep in and head straight into what I can only imagine to be Lance's own bedroom. Its black walls paired with black blinds make it feel like its midnight in here even though its just the afternoon. He gently places me on top of his satin sheets that I gripped onto with dear life whilst he began to kiss my thighs and make his way between them. 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" His head still between my legs but his eyes meet mine on his pillow

"Yes, I think my body is aching from the suspense, get on with it" I wasn't lying, my stomach carried butterflies whilst my legs quivered with every touch. Lance made quick work of my thong and made it disappear into thin air, his lips got closer to my slit and that alone pushed me to the edge. I hadn't been with anyone in so long so this feeling was more intense than ever. He slipped his tongue into my clit and made light work of flicking between the slit, with each lick my hands squeezed the sheets even tighter than before. He pushed in his two fingers and just kept thrashing them into me, quicker with each pulse. He had me on the edge of the bed and on the edge of an orgasm, but he denied me the pleasure "Not yet" he growled into my ear and I watched over as he stood himself tall and dropped his pants to the ground. His shaft caused a shadow as it pointed to my clit. And with no hesitation, Lance pushed himself into me, each thrust got stronger than the last, I'm not even sure how he fit himself entirely in but I couldn't complain, it felt incredible. I was longing for him to finish, but he kept on going and swapped my clit for my mouth, he placed himself onto my tongue and let me suck till my heart was content. I think he was surprised by how much I could take without being choked by his size, he truly underestimated me. He pulled himself out and straight back into my clit and this time he was going faster, harder and with more passion

"Lance-" ""I think I'm going to cu-"

I was cut off by him finishing inside me and groaning so loud it deafened me for a moment. I simultaneously came and my legs shook till he placed both his hands over them and caressed the inner thighs again till he pulled himself out of me and lay himself beside me. He returned to stroking my hair and kissing my face all over again. "You were so tight, I don't know how I even lasted those two rounds"

"You really know how to please a girl huh? Lancey you surprise me more and more each day"

"Let me run you a bath, you need to wash after all that, I think we both burned a lot of calories, my trainer will be glad to know I still worked out today" Lance left me sat on his sheets whilst he rose and headed straight into his bathroom. I could hear the water running and it smelt incredible from here, Lance appeared from the door and decided to carry me straight into the tub.

"You do know I can still walk right? I just limp a little"

"I know you can walk but it doesn't mean you have to " He sat with me but outside the tub to help me wash my hair. His hands felt heavenly on my scalp and I could feel myself falling asleep from how relaxed this all had me feeling.

"I'm kinda hungry, can we order food soon?" 

"Of course, what do you fancy?"

"I was hoping you could surprise me actually...and that way I don't have to be the one to decide" We both laugh as he gets up and heads into the shower, dropping his towel as he enters for me to see in full view. 

"Ok, I'll shower first and then order something for us both, I'll  meet you downstairs"

Note:

Okay how was that then? I didn't think it was too bad to write but took me forever to lead this story somewhere. I think its gonna have another time jump soon to race weekend so brace yourselves for that one :)