Yandere Sadistic Crossover Harem X Jerkass Male Reader (Part 4)

Start from the beginning

Yamashiro: Now rub and kiss my nose!

Taihou: Mine too!

(Y/N sighs in annoyance as he reluctantly rubs and kisses the two girls' noses.)

(Meanwhile, the monsters had completely destroy several cities and reduced it to rubble and fires everywhere. Most of citizens died but luckily a mysterious person captured all of the monsters present there without any issue.)

(Back to the SSD, Y/N manages to find a way to return to his home dimension with it, and lands it in the middle of the forest.)

Y/N: Hehe. This is fun.

(Y/N then decides to use his TX-130 tank with it being upgraded with more firepower, more shield, much faster than even Lambo, much tougher armory and the hover tank can float about 7 meters above the ground while speeding.)

Ruby: How did he do this?

Weiss: What are so much upgrades for?

Blake/Yang: We don't know...

(While driving his TX-130, Y/N sees a group of guys who happened to be Tomaru's associates and they too owned some PMC's.)

Y/N: So they think they can stand up to me, huh? Alright, time to put those wimps in their place!

(He shoots them all with the quad cannons rapid fire blasters.)

Y/N: There's no one who can stop me! NO ONE!

(He goes to the middle of the city, unaware that his bullies are ready to fight him.)

B/N 1: HEY, ASSHOLE!

Y/N: Huh?

B/N 1: EAT THIS!

(The bullies shoot Y/N's tank, but the shots only scratch the painting.)

Y/N: Nice try, losers. Now it's MY turn!

(He decides to terrorize the bullies while the girls simply laugh maniacally. He chases them everywhere. In the alleyway...)

Y/N: Nowhere to run!

(In the school grounds, breaking through the fence by ramming it and scaring all of the students present and teachers alike.)

Y/N: Nowhere to hide!

(In the amusement park...)

Visitor 1: Look, a battle tank!

Y/N: Don't touch that!

Visitor 2: Who said that!

Y/N: I did.

(Y/N then shows that his TX-130 tank is real, scaring the people before resuming his chase on his bullies.)

(And in a mansion, where he shoots all of them and also shoots several furnitures inside including the statues, stairs, basement, etc. The mansion collapses with so much destruction, but Y/n activates a giant shockwave blast to clear them off.)

Y/N: Well, I guess they learned their lesson... or did they? Whatever... they're dead anyway.

(Meanwhile, the girls are seen in their own vehicles as they go on a killing spree and butch anyone they come across, except for children.)

(Timeskip)

(After Y/N was done, he decides to make a decision.)

(Ending 1)

(Y/N tries to run away, but gets captured by the girls, who then rape him, especially in his ass as he screams in agony, much for the girls' sadistic pleasure.)

Girls: HAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT'S RIGHT! SCREAM FOR US!

(Ending 2)

Y/N: Fuck this shit, I'm out.

(Y/N manages to escape, but he didn't have much peace for much longer, because the girls were waiting for him and struck at the right moment.)

Yor: You should have learned to not abandon us.

Glynda: You need more punishment!

(The girls start laughing maniacally.)

(Ending 3)

Y/N: Well, if you can't beat the enemy, join him.

(Y/N marries all of them while secretly turning them against the world, and eventually sending them on a suicide mission. Unfortunately for him, the girls somehow survived.)

Yor: (angry) That's it...

Raven: We'll teach him a lesson he'll never forget!

Yang: And we'll do it with a YANG!

(Some girls groan for Yang's awful pun, but they prepare to settle their score with Y/N.)