"Chapter nine: Happily ever after"

Jungkook then pressed the doorbell. Suga opened the door and when he saw Jungkook holding drunk Taehyung he got shocked and happy.

"Jungkookie?" He softly questioned. " Um, today I was at the bar too, and when I saw that Taehyung had gotten drunk so, I took him with me."

Jungkook replied. On the other hand, Taehyung was clinging onto Jungkook. "JuNgOoKiE dOn'T lEaVe I mIsS yOu."

"Taehyung, I have to go." Jungkook said. "No--." Taehyung replied. Suga was continuously looking at the two of them.

"Okay, I'll stay." Jungkook said. "YaY! I LoVe YoU." Taehyung said and began to kiss Jungkook's cheek and then neck and...."

Instead of pushing him away, Jungkook was getting into it but was continuously telling Taehyung to stop it.

Meanwhile, Suga was just looking at the two with shocked, loving, and shy eyes. Then Jungkook was successful in pushing Taehyung away. Then he looked down as he was embarrassed.

On the other hand, Taehyung was standing there with a smirk on his face. "Guys, go upstairs."
Suga said while laughing.

Jungkook looked up and said, "No, Suga-ssi I--." He was cut off and caught off guard when Taehyung picked him up in bridal style and was going upstairs.

"Best of luck dealing with this monster, Jungkookie." Suga said while laughing. Then Taehyung reached his room and threw Jungkook on his bed.

He then came on top of him and began to undress him. Then he started to kiss him whilst touching his chest and other parts of his upper body.

He then took off his own his shirt and again began to kiss Jungkook roughly. It was a long kiss. After some time they stopped. Jungkook was breathing rapidly but Taehyung wasn't affected even a bit.

Then took off Jungkook's pants and his too and then they did 'it' (sex).

After like one hour they were done. Jungkook was exhausted and so was Taehyung. Then they both drifted off to wonderland.

Jungkook slept peacefully on Taehyung's chest and he held him like he was baby. The next morning, Taehyung woke up by an terrible headache.

He went downstairs and saw that everyone was already awake and Jungkook was cooking in the kitchen.

He forgot about his headache and ran to Jungkook. He then went to him and hugged him tightly. Jungkook obviously hugged back.

Taehyung then broke the hug and kissed Jungkook's entire face causing him to laugh. Taehyung then cupped his face and looked at him lovingly.

Then Suga came out of the washroom in Taehyung's room and yelled while coming downstairs.
"Did you guys do something last night." The question asked by Suga caused Jungkook to panic a bit.

"No." Jungkook replied cutely. "The 'stains' on the bed and the 'design' on your beautiful neck tell me otherwise Jungkookie."

Jungkook looked down shyly. Then Taehyung remembered what happened last night and looked at Jungkook.

Then he said, "Um-I am sorry Jungkookie I was drunk and I--." He was cut off by Jungkook's lips on his.

He immediately melted into the kiss. Then after some time Jungkook said, "Don't apologise nobody can resist me." Then he put some strands of hair behind his forehead like this.

Taehyung laughed at Jungkook's cute behaviour. Then they ate the breakfast made by Jungkook. "Baby, you cook so well." Taehyung said and kissed him on the lips.

Jungkook then thanked him and began to munch on his food. He looked so cute. Taehyung gushed over his cuteness.

The gang members were happy that Jungkook was back. They were missing him a lot too. Then they finished breakfast and were chilling.

Taehyung then layed down on the sofa with his head on Jungkook's lap. He was feeling great today and he didn't yell at anyone even once for a change.( Jungkook effect lol)

"Yah! Jungkook-ah you are literally the only person in the entire universe who can control his anger. None of us could when you left him teach us your ninja techniques, please sensei."

Jin said and to which Jungkook chuckled. "Yeah! He only listens to ME and not you how sad." Jungkook said while doing overacting.

Taehyung then smacked Jungkook's head and Jungkook did the same. They laughed and then Taehyung kissed him. (Yeah, again)

Then the doorbell rang. Taehyung went and opened the door. It was Jimin. He had two suitcases in hand.

"Hey, Jimin." Taehyung said. "Jiminie!" Jungkook squealed and hugged Jimin tightly. Taehyung felt very jealous and after two minutes he pulled Jungkook and put his hand around Jungkook's
waist.

Jimin laughed at Taehyung's antic and Jungkook mockfully hit him on his chest. Then Jungkook put his down due to embarrassment.

Then Suga came from the living room and saw Jimin. He was too spellbound by his handsomeness to say anything.

Jimin also stared at him and forgot about everything else. Jungkook and Taehyung noticed them obviously and began to hatch a plan amongst themselves and whispered it to J-hope. Which went unnoticed by Suga and Jimin.

Then Jungkook said, "I need to go and take a bath, so I'll take my leave." Followed by Taehyung.
(🌚) Then J-hope said, "I need to take Y/N out because it's her birthday." Then everybody left leaving Suga and Jimin alone.

Suga began to look here and there but eventually he had to face Jimin who was looking down due to awkwardness.

Then Jimin finally said, "Hey,Suga um-do you remember me? We used to go to school together."
Suga replied, "Yeah, of course I remember you the most popular boy of our school Jimin-ssi."

"I like you Suga, since the first day I met you." Jimin said shyly. Suga got really emotional and was on the brim of tears. "Wh-what you like me too? I like you since I didn't even know the meaning of 'like'."

Jimin looked at him happily. Then everybody was back and looked happily at the new couple.
"Yay! Jiminie has a boyfriend too!" Jungkook said excitedly. Then Y/N also returned with J-hope.

"Happy birthday Y/N." Everybody said in sync. "Thanks everyone and congratulations Jimin and Yoongi." Y/N replied happily.

"Jiminie how did you know I was here?" Jungkook cutely questioned. "I know that you cannot go to someone else's house this late except Taehyung's and by the way nice house."

Jimin said and did this👌. Then all of them sat at the dining table and ate lunch.

Then all of them lived happily ever after.

( End of book 1 tell me if you want book 2 if not than the end).