"Chapter six: One Sided Love; Lovers Fall Apart"

"When you were out for your photoshot, one time I installed CCTV cameras in your home. Until now, we used to pay the news workers to show fake news about us, to mislead you all."

And then the rest is history. Jungkook said and sat down on a chair. "And one more thing, Yugeyeom is also me as all of you already were suspicious about." Jungkook said.

The gang members were not that surprised about that. " I didn't expect you all to recognize me so easily. The first time I came in that disguise, even Jiminie couldn't recognize me."

Jungkook said and sighed. "But now I have caught you guys, so my work is done."
"That means you are going to divorce me, Jungkook? No! I will not divorce you." Taehyung said.

Jungkook smiled sadly at Taehyung and said, " It's better we part ways, and here are the 5 million dollars my father stole from yours." He said and gave the money along with the divorce papers. Jungkook signed on them with terribly shaky hands, and he told Taehyung to sign.

Taehyung nodded his head his as no and cupped his face with his hands. Jungkook looked at him lovingly with tears in his eyes. "I love you, but."  He said and started to cry. Taehyung reluctantly took the pen and tried to sign, but his hands were shaking even more terribly than Jungkook's hands. So Jungkook held his hand, and it helped to sign.

Taehyung looked at the brief case and began to tear up a bit. He went and hugged Jungkook for the last time, and he hugged back so tightly that Taehyung was struggling to breathe. Then Jungkook went to his room. " Jungkook!!!" Taehyung screamed and began to cry.

Then J-hope picked up Taehyung. Then they left for home. Suga drived 'cause Taehyung was not even in the state of walking, let alone driving.

The whole ride, he kept crying. Everybody tried to calm Taehyung down, but each of them failed.
It was like nothing except Jungkook could calm him down. He always loved Jungkook, but he couldn't really figure it out.

The members were not at all angry with Jungkook. They still loved him and were sad that they would probably never get to see him again.

Then, they reached their home. Everybody came out, but Taehyung stayed in with an emotionless face.  " V we reached our home." Namjoon said.

"Home? A home is a place where the majority of your world resides. And my world, no my entire universe left me."  Taehyung said and chuckled bitterly.

The members were sad about seeing Taehyung in this condition. After his parents' demise, he was hurt, but not as much as he is now.

"Taehyung-ssi, please." Y/N requested. After hearing Y/N, Taehyung just got up and went straight inside.

On the other hand, Jungkook wasn't doing much better. He was crying to the point that he had trouble breathing. Jimin got worried for his best friend. "Jungkookie." He said and hugged him tightly.

"Jiminie, I lost him. I will never get to see him again." Jungkook said while crying his heart out.
"You also lost Suga hyung, are you okay." He suddenly said and wiped his tears whilst his hands were shaking.

"My little brother, he was just a school time crush." Jimin said softly.  "Are you sure?" Jungkook asked. "Yes."

But Jungkook knew that deep in his heart, he was tormented because his 'school time crush'
was his first love, one-sided love.

Then Jimin also burst out crying, and Jungkook comforted him. After 30 minutes, he calmed.
And said, "I still love you, my sleepy cat, Suga." And smiled lovingly.

Jungkook had calmed down, but his heart was still aching. He was already starting to miss Taehyung. He smiled and said, "I will always love you, my stupid mafia."

When Taehyung came inside, he straight went inside the kitchen. As he was looking at the frying pan, oven, and stove,(lol) he was reminiscing about Jungkook.

He then went to the couch and began to hug the brief case. Not because of what was inside of it,but because of the person who gave it to him.

He took out the money and gave it to the gang members. They refused at first, but Taehyung forced them to keep it, so they all had to agree.

Taehyung had lost three people at once. His husband( Jungkook), his new best friend ( Yugeyeom), and his arch enemy ( Mr. Jeon).

Jimin didn't really mean that much to him, honestly. So, he was not that upset about him.
But, after Jungkook entered his life, he began to change.

His urge to kill people became less, hooking up with girls and boys stopped 'cause he felt uncomfortable and he only killed the people who were eyeing on his husband.

These significant changes were obviously noticed by their members. His cold tone of speaking most of the time had turned into a deep one.

Now that Jungkook is gone, the members feared that Taehyung would start behaving like he used when he was single.

Taehyung kept the brief case carefully as if it were some treasure. It was a treasure for him, though.

He went to the bathroom and had a long hot bath. He let his tears fall, which he had been controlling for a long time.

He came out, and instead of wearing his own clothes, he went and took Jungkook's clothes. He was missing him, so he wanted to keep Jungkook close to himself.

Then he went to Jungkook's room, his mini closet, bed, and everything made him teary-eyed.
He then saw a photo frame of Jungkook's and Taehyung's wedding day.

He looked at Jungkook's face and caressed it it lovingly with his fingers.  "You are very handsome, aren't you? Look at my facial expression it looks like someone stole my shoes.

He said and laughed at his own joke. He then went to his room and went to sleep.

(End of chapter six BUT do be continued).