"Chapter three: The Enemies Return"

The next day, Taehyung woke up by a bad headache. He got up and looked at the time. It was 7:10 in the morning, and he tried to get some sleep, but he failed.

So he got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up. He splashed some water on his face and then wiped his face with a fluffy towel.

He then applied toothpaste on his brush and began to brush his teeth. He then gargled,spat it out, and wiped his face and hands and headed downstairs.

When he got down, he saw Jimin and Jungkook are already awake and watching T.V. They were watching the news."

On the T.V. " 23 year old Park Bogum got brutally murdered. His burned corpse has been found in the XYZ cremation ground. Is it the doing of Mafia V and his gang? If it is, this is the 6th murder this week."

" Goddammit, it was my employee AGAIN. Jungkook said with softened eyes. Jimin was beyond shocked after hearing what Jungkook said.

" Really? Again, your employee? I can not believe it! Why is mafia v doing this?"

"I had just met him yesterday, and now he is gone." Jungkook said, unable to believe what he heard on the news. "Calm down, bestie."

Then Taehyung came down from the stairs and said, "Good morning, Jimin and Jungkook"
Then they both looked up and saw him with a sad look, and then replied.

"Good morning." They both said together. "You are awake early today." Jimin said while Jungkook was not even looking at him.

"Yeah, I got up early today."Are you hungry? Do you want something to eat? " Um - Yes, I am hungry."

After hearing what Taehyung said, Jungkook got up and went to the kitchen to prepare something for him. While he was cooking, Taehyung was constantly staring at him.

Then, after half an hour, he made Kimchi fried rice and strawberry milk and served it to Taehyung. He looked at Jungkook, but he he just looked at him blankly and went  to sit on the couch.

He again started to watch the news, and on the news , " Mr. Jeon and Mr. Park's members, followed by them themselves, are coming to South Korea after a long stay in Japan. Will Mafia V and his gang be successful in catching them this time? To know more, continue to see BBC news."

After hearing the news, Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other, and then they saw Taehyung, who was looking really curious. Then they continued to watch T.V.

Two hours later.

Now, it was time for Jimin and Jungkook to eat breakfast. Jungkook fried some eggs and sautèd some vegetables. Jimin took half of the food, and the Jungkook took the other half. They ate and were going to leave, and then Taehyung stopped them.

Jungkook, I am going out for some days. I will be back on Friday." Okay. Jungkook said.
Jimin was going for a show, and Jungkook, as usual, was going to his office. Then they bid each other goodbye.

With Taehyung.

When he saw Jungkook and Jimin leave and they asked him why he wasn't coming, he excused himself to go the washroom, and they went to their respective work places.

Then, Taehyung went to the basement. He went to J-hope and told him the news. He then called everyone to his room to talk. Everyone came to the room.

They all sat down and began to talk. Taehyung said, " Suga, you have to spy on Mr. Jeon and Mr. Park's members continuously."

" Yes, Taehyung." Suga replied.  " Namjoon, you have to think of a plan in which the chances of any us getting caught or injured be extremely less."   " Yeah, V."

"Jin, you have to keep our weapons ready and make sure that they are totally fine and that they are loaded at all times."    " Yes, Taehyung."

"Suga, any information about where they are going to stay or what purpose they have returned? Yeah, they are here for an event, and they will be staying at the Cherry Blossom Hotel."

"Excellent, have you all packed your bags?" Yes, we have, Taehyung."  "Then take your bags and go through the secret passage." They left at 9:30 a.m.

All of them followed as Taehyung said. Then they made it to the front door. Taehyung took his car. He then made sure everyone was sitting comfortably, and then he sat himself.

Then he began to drive the car. They closed the windows and pulled the window covers.
All of them were wearing all-black clothes. Then, after some time, they stopped at J-hope's girlfriend's home.

She was also wearing all-black clothes. Then, Taehyung opened the door by pressing some button. "Y/N, come inside." Hoeseok said. Then she sat beside him.

Then, Taehyung began to drive. Then, after some time, he stopped 'cause it was a long drive.
They stopped at a drive- through. Taehyung asked everybody what they wanted to eat.

He ordered 4 chicken burgers, 1 ham burger, 5 fries, 4 cokes, and 1 sprite. ( no desert, lol)
Then they ate peacefully, and luckily, there was a public toilet nearby. So they finished eating and going to the washroom and sat inside the car.

Then, after some time, all of them except Taehyung started to doze off. Taehyung could be awake for one week straight, so there was no problem.

Then they finally reached the destination at 3:30 a.m. in the night ( morning, actually) Everybody were wide awake since they all had already completed their sleep. Only Taehyung was sleep deprived and was driving for 7 hours with only one break( 2 kind off).

Then Taehyung parked his car. They all proceeded to the reception. Then, the reception lady led them to their room. After they reached their room, everyone requested Taehyung to sleep. He protested but eventually agreed.

Suga was continuously working on his laptop. Jin was preparing the weapons. J-hope was placing Taehyung's things in their place because they were going to stay for 5 days. Y/N is really skilled in Taichi, Karate, Taekwondo, and Dance fighting (  Df is a Jumanji movie reference. I don't know if that's a legit thing).

So she was warming up.  " Suga, did you find anything important?" Yeah, the event starts at 12:30, and they will show up at 1:30. " Great." Taehyung said. Y/N said, "Yah, go and sleep it's only been 30 minutes." Noona, it's been 3 hours." It's 6:30 already? Y/N asked with a shocked face.

"Yes." Taehyung replied. "I am going to take a shower. You guys should go and brush your teeth.
"Yeah, we will go. Then everybody finished brushing their teeth and bathing. Everyone was talking until Taehyung asked, " Jungkook, are you going to your office today?" While fixing his sleeve.

Then he remembered that Jungkook wasn't there and looked up, and saw that everyone was giving him the why don't you accept you love him look.

It was 7:30, so everyone was waiting for it to be 8:00. Taehyung asked , "Suga, are the walkie-talkies ready?  Jin, are the weapons ready?  Y/N, are you ready? J-hope, is my stuff kept at its place?  Then everyone replied  , "Yes, Taehyung."

Then, they talked till it talked till it was time.

( End of chapter three BUT to be continued, what do you think will happen next?)