" Chapter four: Arrival Of Someone"

Then it was 8:00. All of them went to the buffet to eat something. As soon as they reached the buffet place, Taehyung saw a familiar shadow.

He went to the to the person and tapped his shoulder, asking, "Excuse me?". The person turned around. He looked extremely similar to Jungkook, but he had blue eyes, brown hair, and pinkish lips. He was wearing a white shirt, a blue jacket and pants, black shoes, a ring in one hand and a bracelet in another.

He was very handsome. Taehyung couldn't help but check him out a bit. " Yes? Oh! Mr. Kim Taehyung."   " You know me?  " Who doesn't know you? By the way, my name is Yugeyeom."( Taehyung also works as a model, so he is famous).

"You are really good-looking, Yugeyeom," Taehyung said, still staring at him. Then he heard J -hope calling him so he bid goodbye, still mesmerized in the handsomeness of Yugeyeom.

"Yah, where were you?"I am back come let's go." Taehyung replied. They found a table with six chairs. Suga asked. " What are we going to do with the sixth chair?" Then a man came forward and asked," Do you guys mind if I sit here?  As there is no place to sit here."  The man was Yugeyeom!

Everyone agreed, and coincidentally, he sat next next to Taehyung. Taehyung was checking him out the entire time, which didn't go unnoticed by his gang.

Suga asked Rm, " Is he checking the boy out?" I think he is."   Rm replied.  " Hey, what is your name?"   Hoeseok asked.

"My name is Yugeyeom."  He replied. Everyone was shocked by the resemblance of him with Jungkook.  Y/N said to everybody except Taehyung, " He looks like Jungkook's long-lost twin brother. Did he lose him in a in a fair?

( All of them have seen Jungkook. They came to the wedding in disguise and sometimes peek just to see him). Jin replied, "The only difference is that he has brown hair and our Jungkook has pitch black hair. Oh! And he has blue eyes. Jungkookie has dark brown eyes. To which everyone nodded.

All this time, they were talking. Taehyung was either just staring at Yugeyeom or talking to him.
( They were waiting for the food to be ready because they were too early)

Then Jin asked Yugeyeom ," Hey, Jung- sorry Yugeyeom, what do you do for a living?  " I am a model, just like Taehyung-ssi is."Oh."  

"You know you look exactly like Taehyung's husband Jeon Jungkook." Y/N said.  " Really, that's nice."  Yugeyeom replied.

Then Taehyung and Yugeyeom started to talk. J-hope said, " He looks like him, but Jungkookie looks more handsome than him."  " Of course." Suga replied.

"Hey guys, Taehyung-ssi is flirting with this Yugeyeom." We know Y/N."   Rm and Jin replied sadly.
"We need to do something." Hoeseok said. " Yeah, I can't see my Taekook ship sinking like this." Suga replied.

Then the food was prepared. "Guys, the food is ready." Hoeseok said.  " Let's go then." Then they all went to the counters and began to take the food. They then came back to the table with filled plates.

Then Yugeyeom sat at the table and started to eat. Taehyung just stared at him lovingly. " Guys, he even eats like Jungkook. Are you sure it's not Jungkook himself?  Y/N asked.

"Yeah, by the way, isn't this the way Taehyung behaves with Jungkook? Minus the talking,  J-hope asked. "Yeah, but Taekook is for life. I refuse to accept anyone else with Taehyung but Jungkook." Suga said.

( They all know Jungkook very well inside and out. They have come to their house disguised uncountable times).

They were all eating. Taehyung was having the time of his life. The gang was just looking at them it was that Yugeyeom was acting friendly and in his limits, but Taehyung was trying to get touchy with him( not in a bad way).

Then, the gang was keeping an eye on him. Then they saw Taehyung, saying something, and Yugeyeom was looking in another direction, so he put his hand under Yugeyeom's chin and made his face turn in his direction.

Then, all of the others had enough. Suga said, more like yelled.  " Taehyung, eat your food. All of us are on our third servings, and you haven't even finished your first one yet, and I and Y/N finished eating."

"Dude, chill." Taehyung replied. All of them except Yugeyeom were beyond shocked. The man, who used to yell at them if they even they reached some place or, like in anything for that matter, even one minute late, is saying dude chill.

Now, all of them had finished eating except Yugeyeom. Taehyung and Yugeyeom were lost in each other's talks.

"Yugeyeom?" Jin asked. "Oh! I am sorry, I'll finish it right now." Yugeyeom said cutely.   " Aw, cutie-pie!" Taehyung said whilst pinching his cheeks softly.

He then hurriedly began to finish the food. Then, after just one minute, he finished the food.
"I am so sorry." Yugeyeom said, looking exactly like Jungkook.

"Oh, God! How are you, not Jungkook? Suga asked.  " Um-my grandma used to say that in this world, there are seven people who like each other. So I think I am the first doppleganger of Mr. Jungkook-ssi." Yugeyeom said normally, but still cute to Taehyung.

"You are so cute, Yugeyeom," Taehyung said, trying to imitate Yugeyeom's voice. "Taehyung-ssi, you are too nice." Yugeyeom said.

"Not nicer than you, Yugeyeom darling." Taehyung said and grabbed Yugeyeom's hand. The gang just looked at each other with shock.

It was 11:30. Then Hoeseok reminded Taehyung. "Sir, it's 11:30."Oh." Hey Yugeyeom, I need to go, but we can exchange phone numbers.

Then, they exchanged phone numbers. "Bye, Yugeyeom." Taehyung said and hugged him, to which he hugged back. "Bye, Taehyung -ssi."

Then they went to the hotel room and began to get ready for the event.

( End of chapter four BUT to be continued).