"Chapter eight: The Reunion"

Time skip (3 years later)

Usually, time is said to heal the wounds of incomplete love, but not in this case. Taehyung's behavior was getting worse and worse.

Jungkook was doing fine, but he missed Taehyung and still loved him. He knew that he still loved him, but he didn't have the courage to come in front of Taehyung after all that had happened.

Taehyung was slowly turning into a monster. He would get angry at the smallest of the smallest things.

He had no control over his anger anymore, which would get triggered by literally anything. He had started smoking to the extent of getting out of breath and drinking to the extent of vomiting.

His heart still loved Jungkook like a madman, but he was unable to accept his love for Jungkook anymore. Even after three years, he was still unable to accept Jungkook's inexistence in his life.

He had started to think that he hated Jungkook, but sometimes he just couldn't do it. His heart never saw him as an enemy, only as his lover. But his mind was telling him the exact opposite.

Even now, when he is scared, sick, happy, and whatnot, the first person he remembers is Jungkook. He started to kill more people than ever, and because of that, his enemies started to increase.

He was number one on the criminal list in South Korea. The police and his enemies were hunting for him, but every time, they all failed to catch him.

Jimin was very sad because he still loved Suga very much, but his sadness was nothing compared to Jungkook's.

Jimin had a crush on Suga and nothing more than that. Jungkook had literally fell in love with Taehyung the first time he saw him and was still loving him without expecting anything( so sad).

Now, Taehyung was scrolling through InstaGram in his room. Then he came downstairs and said,
"J-hope, Suga, I'm going to the bar. Tell Namjoon and Jin once they come back or text them."
( It was Jin's birthday, so Namjoon took him out to the mall for shopping as they were boyfriends now).

Taehyung was wearing a black transparent shirt in which his nipples were literally visible, a black jacket and tight leather jeans.

Then, Taehyung reached the bar. The name of the bar was 'Sophisticated Shakers.' Taehyung went straight inside and sat on the bar stool.

"Hey, five vodkas neat." ( I don't know shit about alcohol so please forgive me). Taehyung said while making himself comfortable on the stool. He then took out a box of cigarettes. He then took out a lighter, lit the end of the cigarette, and smoked till the bartender was preparing his drinks.

"Here, your order, Taehyung-ssi." The bartender said. His name was Felix, and his partner in crime's name was Woozi.

Taehyung then put down his cigarette and began to gulp on the drinks. He looked like he was in some serious trauma.

Felix and Woozi looked at him worriedly but didn't say anything. While he was drinking, he noticed a familiar figure walking towards him and the bartenders.

The man was none other than Jungkook! He was wearing a black suit, pants, jacket and shoes and a white shirt.

He looked like he had attended a wedding. He pretty much looked the same like before, except for the fact he looked a bit malnutritioned. That's it.

Jungkook came and sat on the stool. His big doe eyes were scanning the entire place. Then he said, "One beer, please." And showcased his legendary smile.

Taehyung was delighted to hear the sound he had been unknowingly craving for so many years.
Seeing Jungkook reminded him of everything that had happened. He got a bit teary-eyed and began to blink continuously to hide the tears.