Warning

Erzulie stood by a doorway and glared at Samuel and Abeni. "What ya doing in here?" she asked Samuel.

"Forgive me, madam. I came to visit your granddaughter. I asked her out when I came here and will bring her back to you. You both will be reunited."

"Abeni, ya will not go out with this man. He-"

"Grandma, you can't control who I date! I'm sick and tired that you always tell me who to go with and not to! I'm an adult!"

The older woman's eyes never left Samuel. "An adult who stays in my house. If you can afford to live alone, ya can do what ya want. Ya stay in my house, ya respect my rules. You get out, or I will bring ya a curse."

Adan watched everything unfold. "Dude, it's best not to mess with this old lady. If she knows voodoo, I'll be cursed while you go on in peace."

Samuel ignored Adan as he walked forward. Erzulie flinched as he did so. "I-I warned ya! Abeni, please listen to me just this once! Do not go with him!"

Abeni walked toward the exit. "Adan, I will wait for you outside."

Erzulie's eyes widened, and she walked back to her room. Samuel stood silently as he looked around. "Is there something here that will see our movements?"

Adan was confused. "You mean cameras? Doesn't look like it. I've never seen a store without cameras before." Samuel nodded and slowly went to follow Erzulie. He followed her to a room in the farthest of a small hall. He felt black magic. "Dude, what are you doing? This old lady is not to be messed with."

"Don't worry. I need to clear up some misunderstandings. Besides, we have come this far and can't let everything go to waste." Samuel arrived before the door but looked down; a line of salt was on the door. "This is where I need your help."

"What can I do?"

"Go in her room; I will do the rest."

"Huh?"

"Adan, enough with the questions! Do as I say if you wish for all this to end! Be brave for once in your life!"

Adan was given control and was hesitant to do what he was asked. He took a deep breath and opened the door; he crossed the line of salt. Once inside, Adan saw Ezurlie holding a dead chicken and saying some spells. Ezurlie heard the door open and looked to her left. Her eyes widened. Samuel took over. "Forgive me, madam. I want to clear up the misunderstanding.

Meanwhile, Abeni stood outside the store waiting for Samuel. "What is taking him so long? Is he talking with my grandmother?" She took out her phone, and fifteen minutes went by. "Maybe I should check in on them." Abeni was about to reenter, but on the door's window, she saw Samuel walking toward the exit.

He got out and let out a long sigh. "Are you ready to go?"

"Go? My grandma let you?"

Samuel smiled. "Indeed. I have cleared up any misunderstandings she had. Now come along. I have somewhere I want to take you. I think it will bring out the excitement of all of us." He held Abeni by her waist, making her touch Adan's body.

Abeni felt a shiver trail down her spine. She had a few boyfriends and hooked up with some guys. However, Samuel was the first to bring out her excitement. "Oh, and where do you plan to take me?"

Samuel smirked. "A place that you would never think of."

Meanwhile, Crystal was asleep; her room was filled with darkness. She tossed and turned.

Crystal wore a long black dress and felt a cold chill. She woke up and saw leaves fall from the trees. It was a beautiful scene for her. There were a few houses afar; they looked familiar.

"What in the...? She slowly turned around; her eyes widened when she saw DeFeo's house. "Why am I here?"

Suddenly, Crystal heard walking noises on the leaves. She was about to turn, but to her surprise, it was Ronald DeFeo Jr. He wore a black checkered shirt and pants. "R-Ronald!? What are you-?"

Ronald turned to her; a single tear trailed down his right eye. He motioned out his hand. Crystal was hesitant but eventually grabbed his hand; Ronald motioned her to follow him. He walked inside the house. Crystal was nervous because she didn't know what to expect, but Ronald was silent; his grasp felt reassuring. He wanted to show her something.

They walked to Ronald's room; it was in darkness. Suddenly, a couple of candles were lit on the floor. Crystal's eyes and lips widened in horror as she saw Adan's body lying on the floor, surrounded by the candles. "A-A-A-A-!" The room was not empty. In the darkness, she saw the DeFeo family's head lowered as if they were looking at Adan.

Ronald let her go, and Crystal walked backward but hit something that felt like bodies. She slowly turned around. Three people were of African descent. The three individuals wore white clothing. The woman had a wound in her chest. One man had a puncture wound on his neck, while the other's head was opened. Blood dripped from their wounds; they slowly looked up.

Crystal covered her lips and shook violently as she saw the three people without eyes. Their lips were wide; their blood dripped. "AAAAHHHHHH!" She turned, and the DeFeo family members also had their eyes missing. Their mouths were also wide open. Crystal screamed violently and wanted to run but felt her feet restrained. Looking down, a pair of hands held onto her legs and feet. Ronald stood before her. "He's in danger! Go now! Go now! GO NOW!"

"AAAHHHH!" Crystal breathed heavily; her sweat trailed down her neck and back. She looked around and was in her room. The young woman got off of bed and went to Adan's room. She knocked on the door. "Adan, are you in there!?"

There was no response. She opened the door, and Adan was nowhere in sight. She ran throughout the house, calling out to him, and it was the same response. Crystal tried calling him, but it went straight to voicemail. Her eyes widened in horror. Crystal dialed a number and heard it ring on the other end. "Hello?" responded a groggy voice.

"BOBBY, I NEED YOUR HELP!"

"Woah, woah, calm down! You woke me up all of a sudden, and yer screamin'. Relax and tell me what's goin' on," said Bobby.

"Please pick me up! Adan's not in the house!"

"He probably went to the store or somethin'. He-"

"Bobby, please listen to me! Adan would never go out this late at night, and I noticed he was not entirely himself. Something happened to him in that house, and I think he's in danger! Please pick me up, and I will explain everything!"

Bobby was silent on the other end and sighed. "Alright, I'll be there in ten." They hung up.

Crystal changed into clothes and waited outside for Bobby to arrive. The dream felt like a warning and had something to do with Adan. "Adan, what did you do!? Please don't let it be too late!"