Chapter 45 Courage

Fu Lin explained, "Actually, it wasn't a sudden decision. It's just that I encountered some things that made me advance the plan."

"What happened? Can you tell me?"

"Due to the 'regression' phenomenon, ordinary inhibitors are no longer effective, and the demand for powerful inhibitors has surged. However, the price of powerful inhibitors is ten times that of ordinary inhibitors, and many people cannot afford it."

"So I proposed to donate a batch and reduce the price. Anyway, this will not cause losses and can also enhance the reputation of the group."

Xia Huai Zhi guessed, "Was it rejected?"

"Yes."

Fu Lin's eyes became sharp, "They directly said that I am not suitable to be a businessman, and they even called this regression a business opportunity that must be seized."

"How greedy and selfish must one be to see this disaster as an opportunity?" Xia Huai Zhi clenched her fists, wishing to find the person who said this and give them a beating.

"You're right."

"So I said - I may not be unsuitable to be a businessman, but I am definitely not good at being a bad person." "So they definitely made a big fuss about it, right?"

"Hmm," Fu Lin sneered, "They were so angry that they wanted to complain to my father and have him kick me out. I told them they didn't need him to kick me out, I would leave on my own."

Xia Huaizhi sighed, "If it were me, I would leave too."

"I knew I shouldn't have had any expectations for the company my father, a person like him, built. The root of it is crooked. No matter how many outstanding employees or advanced technologies there are, it's just a huge money-making machine."

"But. . . aren't most business enterprises like this?"

"There's always a balance point. I want to try."

Fu Lin's tone was firm, as if he had already decided on the path he was going to take, even if it seemed very idealistic.

As a partner, she had to give him some encouragement. "Go for it, I support you!"

"Thank you."

"What kind of relationship do we have that you need to say thank you?"

She picked up her chopsticks again and said, "The dishes are getting cold, let's eat first and talk later."

True to her word, she came over to continue talking about the topic as soon as she finished her meal.

"I want to ask. . . is that also the reason why your CFO resigned?"

Fu Lin became alert immediately, "How do you know about his news? Are you following him?"

"It's my sister who's following him, not me!"

In the past, she would have taken the opportunity to make him jealous. But now the situation is different, it's better to be clear.

"No wonder."

Fu Lin calmed down, "He and I are on the same path, so the reason for his resignation should be similar."

"Not just on the same path?" She smiled and said, "If things go well with my sister, you will become family."

"Is that so?"

"It seems that we will probably have opportunities for cooperation in the future."

"Sure, why don't you just bring him into your new company?"